MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im also confused about the "No phone orders" signage on a few pictures but not all.

My initial thought was also that those were the FSR and the others would be bigger sizes.

Bold move by EB, let's see if it pays off for em, Cotton

With the likes of royals dropping again, whats the chances imma have copping bel air 5's? I never use eastbay as i never got the patience too click for a hour, how long should i try adding too cart?

With the likes of royals dropping again, whats the chances imma have copping bel air 5's? I never use eastbay as i never got the patience too click for a hour, how long should i try adding too cart?
You have a better chance than if the BA's were restocking alone...still going to be hell though.

I usually give EB/FTL/FA about 5 minutes.  If I can't get in within that time frame, don't feel like it's worth it.  Bots/faster internet speeds probably already ate them all up at that point.

You have a better chance than if the BA's were restocking alone...still going to be hell though.

I usually give EB/FTL/FA about 5 minutes.  If I can't get in within that time frame, don't feel like it's worth it.  Bots/faster internet speeds probably already ate them all up at that point.

Thanks bro, thats my theory too. I click for bout 5 mins as well and give up for that reason, ill give it a crack but il have a heartattack if i get through for once.. Goodluck

Welp looks like back to the foams again lol.

Abunch dudes gon be on here 15 mins later with size 16 shoes in their sigs lol.

Just the Royals please... I'm hoping they somehow have size 11 to 12 on these.. If not looks like I'm gonna have to be doing my Ronald McDonald impression lol

Something seem wrong why do certain sneakers have "WEB ONLY" listed while others don't? I feel like this is a hoax.
It's most likely that they used certain pics. Like the ones that don't have that, they probably took it from a release report. The ones that do have it were probably taken from the product page

People looking WAYYYYY too much into this stuff because they don't want to accept the fact that this release sucks. Not coming at you @youngcurse  , just speaking in general

strange because I don't think that the black grapes, 3lab5s, and fears ever released in the US in any size larger than 14, most of these were GRs that I was able to cop with ease the fist go around. I am only after the royals, bel-airs, black grapes,and  maybe the gamma 3lab5s. 

Better off copping 4-7 none hyped js then go for the royals/ breds... Strike out on those your screwed but who am I kidding I'll go for royals and end up walking away with some damn toro 4s smh.. Not leaving empty handed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom