MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have info if these mentioned are the black gold 1 patent leathers ...?

Highly doubt it....

This is going to ease up the Foamposite hype this weekend...

Lets be real....when everyone fails on EB...everyone is gonna settle for the Foams...lol
by that time us of those who really want them will be all checked out
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Quote:

I don't get why we quoting a 3rd party source instead of Direct Source like EB or their twitter.  

From what I understand, any shoe under that tweeted picture are implied to big sizes (15 and up).  Anything beside those are not part of size 15+ only.  This could be wrong but so far it's clear as black and white.
It doesn't even matter anymore at this point, everyone is probably following EB on twitter if they weren't before and have seen the replies for themselves. Now everyone's an Inspector Gadget throwing around hypothesis' and spreading rumors. Pure thirsty entertainment.

Last edited:
Do we have info if these mentioned are the black gold 1 patent leathers ...?

Highly doubt it....
I tweeted them to confirm style code, nothing from them yet.  I remember it was Blk/Metallic Gold-White for the colorway back in 2013.  Nothing "metallic" mention on their launch page but that could be irrelevant because blk/gold-white does match

:smh: Gotta choose between Bred/Royal 1s, Fire Red 3s/5s, Bel Airs, Steels, and Taxis |I

Last edited:
:rofl:

The amount of reaching on this thread. Trying to formulate a way to decipher eastbays tweets so they can find a justification that there will be smaller sizes

I've never seen this much hate directed towards big feet dudes lmao.

Can't even try since I'll be at work.

Will be reading this thread for the lulz

P4L

I'm a size 13/14, so will give this a shot...not hoping for much though.

Only thing I'd REALLY like and missed out on is the Royals, which is what everyone else and their mother will be going for.  Hoping the PL Gold 1s will draw most of the attention, but don't think it'll matter.

Wasn't expected, so frustration will be minimal...but still gonna feel it a bit when I see "out of stock" or "all shoes are in other's carts" 
embarassed.gif

I've never seen this much hate directed towards big feet dudes lmao.

Can't even try since I'll be at work.

Will be reading this thread for the lulz
LMAO, man I laughed for an hour straight reading the hate directed at @eastbay for the  15 sz and up tweet.

Be happy for the bigman that missed the first time( heck everytime) because of you little foot cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom