MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to think finish line was the biggest troll in the sneaker world but after their red yeezy tweet and this restock limited only to ogres and giants eastbay takes the award in a landslide.
What are the sizes again? only 13-18. What the hell?

I used to think finish line was the biggest troll in the sneaker world but after their red yeezy tweet and this restock limited only to ogres and giants eastbay takes the award in a landslide.
roll.gif
 my goodness that cracked me up.

i'm not sure what kind of question this is. style codes are public information... like very very very public.

Was being lazy was hoping someone just throw it all up in one post. Damn tho size 15 thru 18.

How will you swap for an 11 when they are only releasing 15 and up? Who are you going to swap with Flight Club? Lmao

How will you swap for an 11 when they are only releasing 15 and up? Who are you going to swap with Flight Club? Lmao
ughhhh this is a RESTOCK, meaning people already got the shoes the first time they dropped.....

people will try to size swap these giant sizes, just watch.

Last edited:
Better be careful you don't get someone trying to take your 15 and give you a fake pair.

I doubt there's many people out there with a smaller size that needs a 15 and up.

On eastbay you don't search by style/color code. Just type in the shoe for example

Jordan 6 white infrared

It will pull up this way

I doubt there's many people out there with a smaller size that needs a 15 and up.
that's kinda the point lol but these days, people are that stupid to think they can find size swaps like that. 99% of the people buying the shoes off the restock won't be able to fit the size 15+ shoes
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom