Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Nah, I call BS to lack of female attention being the main reason. It’s attention in general. If it’s not one things going to be another. They get girls then it’ll be the lack of attention for their parents, their kids, or friends.

Nah, I call BS to lack of female attention being the main reason. It’s attention in general. If it’s not one things going to be another. They get girls then it’ll be the lack of attention for their parents, their kids, or friends.

Every time someone brings this up as a reason for mass murder I think of Jordan Peterson. Sort of makes it difficult to take it seriously thereafter.

I wouldn't completely dismiss it because it's likely a contributing or aggravating element. Certainly not the main reason though.

Elliot Rodger talked about being rejected my women in his manifesto. The Santa Fe shooter targeted women who rejected him. The VT shooter had issues with rejection and stalking women.

Last edited:
I wouldn't completely dismiss it because it's likely a contributing or aggravating element. Certainly not the main reason though.

Elliot Rodger talked about being rejected my women in his manifesto. The Santa Fe shooter targeted women he who rejected him. The VT shooter had issues with rejection and stalking women.
I’ll spare the phycology jargon but “grass is always greener....” saying is correct. For people looking for an excuse they’ll always be one. The problem is looking for an excuse. I’m specking from the viewpoint on the shooters btw.

Elliot Rodger talked about being rejected my women in his manifesto. The Santa Fe shooter targeted women he who rejected him. The VT shooter had issues with rejection and stalking women.

I may have been a bit too premature with that statement, fair enough. I suppose I'm also associating it with what JP's solution would be - to have a harem of women forced to satisfy undersexed, weird dudes.

As far as male mental health goes, I'm sure addressing it more proactively could help, as well as having a conversation amongst ourselves that women do not "owe" you something - regardless of your social status, "kindness", politeness in your approach, physical attractiveness, etc.

For what it's worth, as a kid, I went through my developmental years highly introverted and quiet. I even have a very specific memory in grade school of having a finger stuck in my face and the insult of "you are the ugliest boy I've ever met" stuck for a looooong time.

I can understand becoming disillusioned with regards to the opposite sex, especially when you're young, impressionable, and easy to anger.

I just don't know how that could ever be an excuse to slaughter innocent people on its own, there seems to be something more psychotic about a dude who cheers violence against people and becomes part of this "incel" thing.

I just don't know how that could ever be an excuse to slaughter innocent people on its own, there seems to be something more psychotic about a dude who cheers violence against people and becomes part of this "incel" thing.

I agree. It's definitely not the "cause." Maybe the eventual tipping point or last straw the shooter uses as an excuse, but there's something that exists psychologically way before all that which allows someone to carry out something as heinous. A combination of nature and nurture. In my opinion.

If Americans dont find some way to solve this shooting issue we are ******

I dont want to bury the future generation or mine

If Americans dont find some way to solve this shooting issue we are ****ed

figure out why young white males are so angry. take guns away from crazies and criminals. harsh penalties. strict regulation. bring back the value of human life in society. problem solved.

Has anyone seen the story of the guy who designed a plastic gun? Government is trying to stop him from sharing how to make it but he’s still trying.

Has anyone seen the story of the guy who designed a plastic gun? Government is trying to stop him from sharing how to make it but he’s still trying.
youre verrrrrrrry late. new technology always brings this issue. this started once people figured out how to make their own designs with 3d printing. when personal drones became a thing, one of the first viral videos was a guy who rigged a camera drone to carry a pistol and actually fire it.

theyre doing it for "fun" or just to say they did it. but there are criminals watching this planning how to swerve the system. 3 printed guns would screw up things sooooo much for investigations and police. guns become nearly untraceable. its a HORRIBLE notion. and dumb *** trump sitting here letting the law suppressing those blueprints on how to make em fall thru even temporarily caused chaos. they said the blueprints were downloaded like 2,000 times within the day. its not good for ANYONE

If Americans dont find some way to solve this shooting issue we are ****ed

there is no realistic solution. anything the government can do is offset by the amount of black market guns out there.

lowkey the cake is baked for humanity or at least modern society lmao ****** just gotta ride these next hundred fifty years on out.

****** had a whole green earth to do whatever they wanted with and chose capitalism war violence and religion lmao

the only thing that can be done is making it way more in depth of a mental probing/profile when someone tries to buy guns.

youre verrrrrrrry late. new technology always brings this issue. this started once people figured out how to make their own designs with 3d printing. when personal drones became a thing, one of the first viral videos was a guy who rigged a camera drone to carry a pistol and actually fire it.

theyre doing it for "fun" or just to say they did it. but there are criminals watching this planning how to swerve the system. 3 printed guns would screw up things sooooo much for investigations and police. guns become nearly untraceable. its a HORRIBLE notion. and dumb *** trump sitting here letting the law suppressing those blueprints on how to make em fall thru even temporarily caused chaos. they said the blueprints were downloaded like 2,000 times within the day. its not good for ANYONE

I know it’s been around but the news was talking about it today. The guy gives no dambs the kind of problems he’s trying to put out there.

Do those 3d guns use bullets?

Or do u print those too?

I think they said u gotta be point blank and even then they dont always fire or they backfire

Are 3d guns that dangerous yet?

Do those 3d guns use bullets?

Or do u print those too?

I think they said u gotta be point blank and even then they dont always fire or they backfire

Are 3d guns that dangerous yet?

Yes they can.

Yes you can depending on type of firearm you've printed or if you're just printing specific parts to complete another gun.

Full 3D guns are not that dangerous yet, but the ability to print the parts and use them to complete a gun (adding finishing pieces to a complete lower receiver) are where dangers come in. Most of the danger comes in the individual parts.

To put it into perspective I'm more worried about a person creating their own modified or homebrew shotgun slugs than 3D guns at this point.

So the Madden shooter bought 2 guns from Maryland where he resided and took em to Jacksonville. FYI Maryland has tough gun laws including training/testing to obtain a gun license, background checks, and providing fingerprints to the FFL dealer. The guy was hospitalized twice in psychiatric facilities and had various police reports on him, and had been on prescription psychiatric medications. Obviously not the ideal candidate to own gun so the question is how many other David Katz's are out there with these same issues whom already purchased their guns? Obviously Maryland gun regulations didn't work.. so now what?

If you're gonna 3D print a gun, why just not piecemeal together an AR with parts ordered online?

If you're gonna 3D print a gun, why just not piecemeal together an AR with parts ordered online?
thats exactly what they do. its not like they print up the body of the gun, and then print the trigger, and print the springs and carriers etc etc. they print the important pieces and then buy real gun parts to put inside. someone above mentioned people printing lower halves of the AR then buying real AR parts to put inside. the parts you put inside the gun that you buy online are usually untraceable with no serial numbers. so you put untraceable real parts into an untraceable housing. the entire gun is untraceable.

6C2E097C-AEEB-495F-AAE7-B24EE708D577.png

7563DF79-20C9-43E6-B176-3E6D3779FA5C.png

https://www.muthead.com/forums/madden/mut-discussion/803065-if-you-match-up-vs-mr_sliced_bread

Back
Top Bottom