Mass Murderer's Myspace Page (horrorcore rapper) VIDEO ON PG. 3

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

I Don't know how he got in VA Though, his sister still lives in hayward/castro valley, i was just on her myspace and sent her a message

i just watched the video, %%*$ gave me chills
what video?

Nah y'all don't want pics of his sister LOL, theyre twins

she messaged me back though:

"Yeah dude this $+%$ is crazy, he went out there to go to a wicked outdoor festival with his girlfriend that lives in farmville virginia. he killed her,her friend and her parents. im goin nuts dude, theres press and reporters everywhere, i cant go home.

this is crazy +!+ !$$%@! $+%$. we are gonna fly out to virginia sometime next week to see him, hes definitely getting charged with a quadruple homicide. 4counts of 1st degree murder.

our family is falling apart and i cant even go home. hes about to be on channel 4 news in a minute, watch it"

ill keep ya updated

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Its probably one of M16s friends...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

i dont think he did it, he's from castro valley, 10 minutes from my house. Its a very safe city.

Edit: On second thought , his lyrics are pretty demented, and he does seem crazy. You never know.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

his sis messaged me back again

"No I really dont think he planned it, he was fine before he left. He was out there since september 6th and was supposed to be back tomorrow. Ive beentalking to people all over the country that know sammy or the girls that died. Alot of people told me that he was seen argueing with some girls at the festivalhe went.

He just snapped dude. between my parents getting divorced which is pretty nasty, us loosing our house, my dad picked up a drinking problem, and my mom issmoking meth, everythingis just upside down.

the last i heard of my dad talking to him, he told sammy not to come home because he cant afford to take care of us. and apparently, his girlfriend, emma,*%@#*@ him over some how, i dont know how but she did something. and he just snapped.

he never seemed like he would do anything. he always kept his emotions in and never really got angry. just all that built up tension, he snapped. i know mybrother, that wasnt him. i wish i knew exactly happened or what went through his mind

i mean from what ive heard and been told, he slaughtered emma, her friend melanie, and emmas mom. he stayed in the house with their bodies for a few days. whenpeople went to the door, he told them that they were all at the movies. when emmas dad came in, he killed him and then stole their car, crashed it and went tothe airport where he got caught.

he hasnt said anything to anybody, we havent talked to him, he isnt talking without a lawyer, the only thing he said was "jesus told him to doit""

Nah i don't think so. he's not from castro valley hes from hayward. He went to tennyson, same school as me, same grade. he lived on barry street forYEARS until he moved to CV, if i remember correctly it was during his sophmore year in high school. that was the last time i seen or heard of him. he MIGHThave gone to cvhs for a quick minute but i doubt it

whats this guys mspace page? I've tried all the links in this thread and none of them work for me...i wanna hear this fools music.

Just another example of Castro Valley getting national media attention for all the wrong reasons...

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

his sis messaged me back again

"No I really dont think he planned it, he was fine before he left. He was out there since september 6th and was supposed to be back tomorrow. Ive been talking to people all over the country that know sammy or the girls that died. Alot of people told me that he was seen argueing with some girls at the festival he went.

He just snapped dude. between my parents getting divorced which is pretty nasty, us loosing our house, my dad picked up a drinking problem, and my mom is smoking meth, everythingis just upside down.

the last i heard of my dad talking to him, he told sammy not to come home because he cant afford to take care of us. and apparently, his girlfriend, emma, *%@#*@ him over some how, i dont know how but she did something. and he just snapped.

he never seemed like he would do anything. he always kept his emotions in and never really got angry. just all that built up tension, he snapped. i know my brother, that wasnt him. i wish i knew exactly happened or what went through his mind

i mean from what ive heard and been told, he slaughtered emma, her friend melanie, and emmas mom. he stayed in the house with their bodies for a few days. when people went to the door, he told them that they were all at the movies. when emmas dad came in, he killed him and then stole their car, crashed it and went to the airport where he got caught.

he hasnt said anything to anybody, we havent talked to him, he isnt talking without a lawyer, the only thing he said was "jesus told him to do it""
wow man..thats intense.

you got an exclusive right there

Wow, this story is banans. I agree with Mister Negative, though. Betwen this dude being extremely young and having been an outcast most of his young life, heprobably never learned to properly cope with many of the issues in his life.

Originally Posted by shaolin

l_61527826c5bd42b790bf9716cb3e047d.png

id !+*# this kid up with my left hand behind my back.
no you wouldn't, you would be minced meat before you even **%$ back your arm for the punch.

++%... I just got a text to read this... crazy stuff. I guess my friends know that guy's sister.. cause she went to my high school.. so word is super buzzin... (I'll be super honest, i dont remember either of them) but all in all... woaaaah... crazy stuff to read

aye, thefoteenth.... (lol are u the one that texted me? i swear nt has its own world.) nvm, not you lol.

Back
Top Bottom