MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Nah, Hand was hella weak in IF. Bakuto was getting washed by Colleen.

Seeing Bakuto and how he fights, you'd never expect dude to be one of the fingers of the Hand.

Not to mention that a whining dweeb who could barely make his hand glow for more than 30 seconds was still handling almost everyone in the Hand the hands.

Harold Meachum was 100x more terrifying than the whole Hand in the season.

I finished it to see if it got better but it didn't. I also wanted to finish the story in preparation for defenders. I can see people watching it and thought it sucked and wanting a break from the marvel netflix stuff. Fatigue or whatever or just waiting to watch it later.
13 eps though :lol:

If 10 were bad the last 3 could've been great and the season would still be trash.
Iron Man 3 was a terrible movie but at that point rdj had the Tony Stark character nailed for three movies. It was also following up Avengers 1.
IF followed up LC and that was well received despite the weaker 2nd villain.

As for IF I would a lot of ppl agree that the man might've been mis-cast
That really has nothing to do with why IF was the most watched and Defenders is the least watched.

Last edited:
I hate the entire dynamic that Punisher is the dangerous big bad but she's the snowflake unafraid and can get in touch with his human side.

Its such bull ****.

Yeah man lol

Some ol lame beauty and the beast ish

Just like Frank be a head bussa without an annoying chick to "ground him"

So decided to give AoS a shot.

Thought this show was corny as hell, but got decent halfway to the first season.

If so, they doing a bad job at it. If she doesn't die in this show, she immortal

Yea let her die. not like she cute either

:lol: tay i wondered what the hell your avy was. Not until i clicked on your profile it showed it was Black Panther gif :lol:

She was okay in like the first two episodes of DDS1 but after that I was ready for her to fall in a ditch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom