MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
IDK, honestly I just wanted to see asian dude in these comic movies/tv shows and there just is hardly any to begin with in marvel/dc especially since there hasn't been Shang Chi yet. I know they're going to have Randall Park as Jimmy Woo in the next Ant Man movie but so far the only asian characters have been female

Plus Negative has nothing really to do with the Punisher unless I'm forgetting something.

I don't know if you're a Daredevil fan, but I've been loving Soule's current run and the character Blindspot. He's a Chinese immigrant who built an invisibility suit and has been training with DD. His costume and character design is dope as hell too.

IDK, honestly I just wanted to see asian dude in these comic movies/tv shows and there just is hardly any to begin with in marvel/dc especially since there hasn't been Shang Chi yet. I know they're going to have Randall Park as Jimmy Woo in the next Ant Man movie but so far the only asian characters have been female
Ok, I feel you on this.

Once it was brought to my attention and I really realized it the portrayal of the Asian male in Hollywood has been wild offensive.

So right now only guy that comes to mind is the homey Wong who plays Wong in Dr. Strange and I know many who see him as a sidekick at best or just a magical version of Kato.

When I do think about it Shang Chi really is the only one repping that has a shot to show up in a movie or tv show. Doubt they'll do Amadeus Chi any time soon. Plus I can't think of any prominent Asian superhero with super powers.

Thing is with the Punisher, at some point it got down to 2 choices of how to approach him. He's either a part of the Marvel world running in to heroes and supervillaim every now and then or its almost like he's in the real world with non of the sci-fi/supernatural stuff taking down criminals. So its unlikely to see a guy like Mr. Negative with his abilities showing up in Punisher (especially when to my mind he's never faced him in the comics).

I gotta assume Marvel will address and rectify that issue much sooner than later though.

Last edited:
Mr. Negative would be a sick movie villain visually. Plus the Inner Demons gang with the suits and masks would be cool looking too, and not hard to design costumes for.

Ryan Choi is another good character. He takes up the Atom mantle after Ray Palmer. DC has been giving him some burn lately too. He's on Batman's JLA squad in the comics right now. Lady Shiva would make a sick Batman movie villain.

Yeah I'm really hoping for Shang Chi, I like Benedict Wong as an actor but that Wong role is just like a valet role for Strange. I mean not just heroes I'd even love a dope villain role for asian male and just couldn't think of any besides Mr. Negative

Its. Mr. Negative, Radioactive Man, Collective Man, Silver Samurai (but Fox botched him), Dragon Lord, and not that many more.

‘Daredevil’ Brings Back Vincent D’Onofrio For Season 3; Erik Oleson Joins As New Showrunner

Marvel’s Daredevil will see a familiar face return and a new boss take over behind the camera for Season 3.

Vincent D’Onofrio has been set to reprise as Wilson Fisk for the third season of Daredevil, I’ve learned. As the Kingpin crime lord, the Emmy nominee was the main villain in Season 1 of the Netflix series and made an imprisoned appearance in last year’s Season 2. The ex-Law & Order actor hinted to fans recently that official word on his Daredevil return was in the cards with a banner photo of the Fisk character up on his Twitter page

In Addition to D’Onofrio’s return, Erik Oleson will be taking over as showrunner as things gear up on the New York City set of the Charlie Cox-led series. Marvel and Netflix haven’t announced a launch date for Daredevil‘s Season 3 — nor for Jessica Jones or Luke Cage’s second seasons for that matter.

“Vincent is an exceptional actor who returns with the incredible gravitas he brings to Fisk,” EP and Marvel TV chief Jeph Loeb told Deadline today. He added: “We’re very excited how Marvel’s Daredevil develops through the creative lens and guidance of our new showrunner, Erik Oleson.”

Douglas Petrie and Marco Ramirez were showrunners for Season 2 of Daredevil, with both moving on to handle the same duties on Marvel’s The Defenders. Petrie exited that production early on, while Ramirez saw the Daredevil-Jessica Jones-Iron Fist-Luke Cage team-up through to its eight-episode launch August 17. Despite high hopes from some fans, D’Onofrio’s Fisk was not a part of The Defenders as Sigourney Weaver played the main antagonist on that project.

Oleson, most recently an executive producer and writer on Amazon’s The Man in the High Castle, more than made his superhero bones from spending a season and more as a co-EP on the CW’s Arrow.

everyones favorite gets a poster
karen.jpg

I don’t hate either one. Danny is just childish. Karen is what you expect from TV honestly. There’s always the significant other that does way too much and ultimately ends up dying for it.

Oleson, most recently an executive producer and writer on Amazon’s The Man in the High Castle, more than made his superhero bones from spending a season and more as a co-EP on the CW’s Arrow.

Oh no baby.

Back
Top Bottom