Marrying a Girl Wit Da Phatty. Vol. Love You Until You're 70

Yall cats specifically would only breed with a woman that's not your race?

I would breed with all races

back on topic, i just require for marriage, if ever, they are skinny and plump up. if you marry "thick" soon as she has kids its more likely to get fat. 

my only thing i look for. not to say a skinny chick cant get big, just less of a margin for error. 

other than that when choosing a women, whatever floats your boat, i like Dark hair, any race but my own, i support melting pot (no SWS lol) i prefer chest>bottom.

maybe light eyes maybe not, and between 5'7 & 5'11. im 6'8. im looking more towards a trophy wife, someone my son would be happy to have as a mom and good genes would make him a future lady killer. rather than companion. but if she happens to be dope as well then thats just a bonus. 

Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

back on topic, i just require for marriage, if ever, they are skinny and plump up. if you marry "thick" soon as she has kids its more likely to get fat. 

my only thing i look for. not to say a skinny chick cant get big, just less of a margin for error. 

other than that when choosing a women, whatever floats your boat, i like Dark hair, any race but my own, i support melting pot (no SWS lol) i prefer chest>bottom.

maybe light eyes maybe not, and between 5'7 & 5'11. im 6'8. im looking more towards a trophy wife, someone my son would be happy to have as a mom and good genes would make him a future lady killer. rather than companion. but if she happens to be dope as well then thats just a bonus. 
This man is planning so ******* far ahead :rofl:
Jeeeeeeesus

Savage and Savage Jr 
sick.gif

This the type of dude to be 100% serious when he sees a supermodel and says 'elbows too pointy.'  Insecure type that goes years at a time without getting laid and has a serious disdain for females.  Also the type to have a couple 'hard ciders' with his homeboy, experiment with each other, then laugh it off as how 'wasted' they were.  
indifferent.gif

What's wrong with him having preferences/standards?
Nothing at all. It becomes an issue when a person isn't realistic with their preferences and they don't realize it.

You're not going to knock out every checklist for the girl that you want to wife or be with. It isn't going to happen.

Nothing at all. It becomes an issue when a person isn't realistic with their preferences and they don't realize it.

You're not going to knock out every checklist for the girl that you want to wife or be with. It isn't going to happen.
You think a beautiful woman thats 5'7-5'11 with a nice chest is unrealistic?

Savage and Savage Jr :x
What kind of incest adjacent **** is that? :x

Men actually be knocking up broads in hopes their future sons are proud their dad got a trophy wife?

Last edited:
What kind of incest adjacent **** is that?
sick.gif

Men actually be knocking up broads in hopes their future sons are proud their dad got a trophy wife?
Think he means passing on good genetics like height.  If he's 6'8 and she's 5'7-5'11 chances are the son will be tall.  If she's fit etc.

You think a beautiful woman thats 5'7-5'11 with a nice chest is unrealistic?
No, not at all. My wife is 5'9" and has a nice chest. This is a reasonable preference or standard.

What I'm saying is there are people who have preferences and standards who are stuck with those specific expectations.

Example: Preference of their partner having to make atleast $70k/yr and they have to be a specific ethnicity.

Another example is, a guy finds a girl that has all the features and personality traits he wants, but finds out she has toe thumbs or ugly feet and breaks up with her because he hates ugly feet and toe thumbs. lol.

So i know some of yall got some hippos- and some of yall let yalls chick let themselves go, my question is, for the real dudes that is, what did yall do or say to help them lose weight?

Think he means passing on good genetics like height.  If he's 6'8 and she's 5'7-5'11 chances are the son will be tall.  If she's fit etc.

Genetics just dont work like that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Genetics just dont work like that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Umm Yes it does, it's not 100% but everything in life is probability.  For instance, it's not guaranteed Shaq's son will be a 7 footer but he dam sure will be more likely to be a 7 footer than my son.

If I freeze my sperm, get a sex change, and impregnate myself with my frozen sperm....will I make a 100% carbon copy of myself? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

For my dogs out there who want to thicken their bloodline and plant seeds to stampede the earth, this might be a good option for Yall. And after you give birth, just get a reverse sex change to out you back to how you were before.

These boys don't understand genetics :lol:

Genes that code for certain traits can skip a generation or generations then reappear

So i know some of yall got some hippos- and some of yall let yalls chick let themselves go, my question is, for the real dudes that is, what did yall do or say to help them lose weight?
my wife's a fitness nut, so thankfully I don't think I'll ever have to deal with that. I'm the one that needs to be in better shape. :lol:

my wife's a fitness nut, so thankfully I don't think I'll ever have to deal with that. I'm the one that needs to be in better shape. :lol:

Pretty much the same with my girl right now, except she's a health nut. So she'll never let herself get too big.

Back
Top Bottom