Marrying a Girl Wit Da Phatty. Vol. Love You Until You're 70

xd8000.gif

Dudes say this ish all the time. Like it's factual when it isn't. You can mold a girl

Look for the mom, that's usually a good indication of how your girl will age.

No matter who you choose to marry, always remember to spoil her rotten and tell her she's beautiful every single day.

just remember its a 2 way road, fams
Yall want a woman with the phatty, but what's yalls backsides looking like? Women like men butt just as much as men like woman butt. Long story short, keep it tight fellas. I started doing squats and I can already see the progress. My joint gonna be sitting real proper in about 2 more months. Can't be out here looking like Hank Hill

just remember its a 2 way road, fams
Yall want a woman with the phatty, but what's yalls backsides looking like? Women like men butt just as much as men like woman butt. Long story short, keep it tight fellas. I started doing squats and I can already see the progress. My joint gonna be sitting real proper in about 2 more months. Can't be out here looking like Hank Hill

View media item 1715023

My mans is sus, since he started posting he's been ayo.

But that is true for some women, others don't even care for it at all.

Lol. Same way girls want guys with money and careers while the girl is broke and has nothing going on. Is the same as guys that are skinny or fat wanting a model chick with butt and boobs. Work out fellas, gotta have both at least in the same level of sex appeal when it comes to the body.

Last edited:
Dudes say this ish all the time. Like it's factual when it isn't. You can mold a girl
Sounds like you on that captain save a *** type *****

take them as they are... molding a chick is for dude's with too much free time and not enough game to get a chick who is already on top of her ****

Marry your best friend and get some side chick's. Only way to do it. Don't listen to whatever steezy said he wears women's clothes and can't fight.

Funnily enough, this is exactly what I hear from many a married men (older and younger).

Marry your best friend and get some side chick's. Only way to do it. Don't listen to whatever steezy said he wears women's clothes and can't fight.

Funnily enough, this is exactly what I hear from many a married men (older and younger).

This is interesting. What is the rationale behind this line of thought?

Well most of them purposefully didn't marry dime pieces. They married average or slightly above average women (in many cases also had phatties) who were their best friends; they are smart, educated, working, family oriented etc basically the type you could see raising your seeds. Knowing that the physical aspect will wear away over time, it's the friendship and emotional bond that will carry them through the decades.

But men being men, we still need different boxes :lol:, hence a side chick(s) makes sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom