Marrying a Girl Wit Da Phatty. Vol. Love You Until You're 70

smokin.gif

Marry your best friend and get some side chick's. Only way to do it. Don't listen to whatever steezy said he wears women's clothes and can't fight.
Funnily enough, this is exactly what I hear from many a married men (older and younger).
This is interesting. What is the rationale behind this line of thought?
the stability of the chick who knows to play her part....

the strange when you get tired of the same meal....

Lol. Same way girls want guys with money and careers while the girl is broke and has nothing going on. Is the same as guys that are skinny or fat wanting a model chick with butt and boobs. Work out fellas, gotta have both at least in the same level of sex appeal when it comes to the body.

no you don't. Most broads care about how they look (with you) instead of how you look.

Lol. Same way girls want guys with money and careers while the girl is broke and has nothing going on. Is the same as guys that are skinny or fat wanting a model chick with butt and boobs. Work out fellas, gotta have both at least in the same level of sex appeal when it comes to the body.

no you don't. Most broads care about how they look (with you) instead of how you look.

Yup.
Broads care about how they look with you, and whether you're able to live the lifestyle they want to live.

Marry your best friend and get some side chick's. Only way to do it. Don't listen to whatever steezy said he wears women's clothes and can't fight.

Funnily enough, this is exactly what I hear from many a married men (older and younger).

This is interesting. What is the rationale behind this line of thought?

If you marry your friend, the relationship will go on and be more than just sex and being married. My wife and I became friends before we started dating, we've been through a lot where most wouldn't make it but we fought through it because there was more there than just on the surface. We can talk **** to one another but also have the intimate side and the business husband and wife side.

If you marry your friend, the relationship will go on and be more than just sex and being married. My wife and I became friends before we started dating, we've been through a lot where most wouldn't make it but we fought through it because there was more there than just on the surface. We can talk **** to one another but also have the intimate side and the business husband and wife side.
when you marry someone don't you automatically become best friends...?

you spend so much time with them

Not really, some people marry for the wrong reasons from jump, get into relationships for the wrong reasons from jump and the rest speaks for itself. Becoming friends before getting into a bf/gf relationship will allow the bf/gf relationship to blossom more. Before sexual intimacy gets involved, you get to know the person.

Try it, next girl you find a attractive, trying being friends w/ her first. Yall can hang out, movies, bowling, dinner, etc. and yall both know that yall wouldn't mind a relationship, but just work up to that, don't jump into it and you will notice a difference.

Not really, some people marry for the wrong reasons from jump, get into relationships for the wrong reasons from jump and the rest speaks for itself. Becoming friends before getting into a bf/gf relationship will allow the bf/gf relationship to blossom more. Before sexual intimacy gets involved, you get to know the person.

Try it, next girl you find a attractive, trying being friends w/ her first. Yall can hang out, movies, bowling, dinner, etc. and yall both know that yall wouldn't mind a relationship, but just work up to that, don't jump into it and you will notice a difference.
sorry bro can't do it.  thats how suckers get friendzoned...other than the rare occurances.  i have to let a girl know im attracted to her especially at my age 28...men and women don't just become friends like that.  

sorry bro can't do it.  thats how suckers get friendzoned...other than the rare occurances.  i have to let a girl know im attracted to her especially at my age 28...men and women don't just become friends like that.  

Dudes who get friendzoned are betas. U can draw the line at some point, she asks you to hold her purse, u hold it, as she turns around, smack her *** to let her know u aint no sucka. Nothin wrong w/ lettin her know you're attracted to her but don't rush to get the yambs.

Now all of this is if you want to build a relationship w/ said woman, if not, slay and slay some more w/ reckless abandon, come here to revel over your spoils and receive thine reps.

just remember its a 2 way road, fams
Yall want a woman with the phatty, but what's yalls backsides looking like? Women like men butt just as much as men like woman butt. Long story short, keep it tight fellas. I started doing squats and I can already see the progress. My joint gonna be sitting real proper in about 2 more months. Can't be out here looking like Hank Hill

Facts. Women love big butts too.

I was with you until that very moment.

I'm all for getting to know a woman, but best believe I'm bussin a few while getting to know her.

Experience has shown me, you have to. One woman I was messing with, I played that getting to know her game before going in. :smh: I have never had such bad sex in my life. It was just awkward. We cool now though, joke around a lot etc, but no way do I ever want to engage in sexual activity with her again :smh:

Life is too short to wait...

Last edited:
Have you spoken to a older person about chicks with phatties ? I'm sure they will point out those thick chicks from there time in present time. Something to think about.

Last edited:

I was with you until that very moment.

I'm all for getting to know a woman, but best believe I'm bussin a few while getting to know her.

Experience has shown me, you have to. One woman I was messing with, I played that getting to know her game before going in. :smh: I have never had such bad sex in my life. It was just awkward. We cool now though, joke around a lot etc, but no way do I ever want to engage in sexual activity with her again :smh:

Life is too short to wait...

I ended up inadvertently doing this with a yamb I'm talking to now that lives in a different city. We've been talking/going on dates for two months, have kind of addressed it and she's visiting me tomorrow and staying with me. You got me nervous about slanging now :lol:

back on topic, i just require for marriage, if ever, they are skinny and plump up. if you marry "thick" soon as she has kids its more likely to get fat. 
my only thing i look for. not to say a skinny chick cant get big, just less of a margin for error. 

other than that when choosing a women, whatever floats your boat, i like Dark hair, any race but my own, i support melting pot (no SWS lol) i prefer chest>bottom.
maybe light eyes maybe not, and between 5'7 & 5'11. im 6'8. im looking more towards a trophy wife, someone my son would be happy to have as a mom and good genes would make him a future lady killer. rather than companion. but if she happens to be dope as well then thats just a bonus. 

back on topic, i just require for marriage, if ever, they are skinny and plump up. if you marry "thick" soon as she has kids its more likely to get fat. 

my only thing i look for. not to say a skinny chick cant get big, just less of a margin for error. 

other than that when choosing a women, whatever floats your boat, i like Dark hair, any race but my own, i support melting pot (no SWS lol) i prefer chest>bottom.

maybe light eyes maybe not, and between 5'7 & 5'11. im 6'8. im looking more towards a trophy wife, someone my son would be happy to have as a mom and good genes would make him a future lady killer. rather than companion. but if she happens to be dope as well then thats just a bonus. 

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom