Married life/married people on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been married for about a year and a half now loving it a lot of pros over cons. One big con is the mother in law ? I'm the guy no degree , wife has a masters degree I'm wondering if this is the reason why my mother in law is such a B*tch . Or are mother in laws just b*tches in general ? Thanks P.S I may not have gotten a degree but I got a job that pays enough to get by and live comfortably

Originally Posted by vick the quick

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

What's your job?

I currently have two jobs one at UPS pays 22 an hour with benefits and second job a transporter at a hospital making 20 an hour.
This is probably one reason your mother-in-law is a pain then. They want their daughters to be with a guy with fat pockets and a degree.

We currently stay with them till we have our own place . She's always complaining about something new each and every single damn day.
Should I drop the ether on her and then call it quits and just move out ?
My wife's relationship with her isn't too good as well they argue and fight a lot as well I always just kept my mouth shut and obeyed orders but I think it's about that time blow up

You and your wife need to move out.

She's probably tired of seeing you two
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

What's your job?

I currently have two jobs one at UPS pays 22 an hour with benefits and second job a transporter at a hospital making 20 an hour.
This is probably one reason your mother-in-law is a pain then. They want their daughters to be with a guy with fat pockets and a degree.
Whats wrong with the money hes making? Degree is one thing but assuming with 2 jobs hes working around 50 hours a week hes pullin like 56k per year before tax...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

Not even that just the day I met her she's always been a b*tch giving me mean bad looks and always trying to tell me things I already know. I'm just wondering if telling her off would cost future problems. I ask my wife since its her mom and she always says its up to you .We have a really great marriage this is the only thing holding us back and causing problems . I mean our studio downstairs is squeaky clean and she always wants us to clean it like B*tch we ain't 12 anymore do you want this sht to sparkle . How is your guys married life going ??? Is it just me with this problem cause if it is it is a personal one and il delete this post

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

Not even that just the day I met her she's always been a b*tch giving me mean bad looks and always trying to tell me things I already know. I'm just wondering if telling her off would cost future problems. I ask my wife since its her mom and she always says its up to you .We have a really great marriage this is the only thing holding us back and causing problems . I mean our studio downstairs is squeaky clean and she always wants us to clean it like B*tch we ain't 12 anymore do you want this sht to sparkle . How is your guys married life going ??? Is it just me with this problem cause if it is it is a personal one and il delete this post

OP how old are you? How old is your girl? If you want this marriage to last, you best believe to get her out.

How are you gonna blow up, but you still living in her house. Az backwards my man, you need to get out HER house before you start pulling her cards.

Also get that degree too...number 1 reason for divorce is finances. Not saying that degree is automatic bread but...

give her a grandkid, she'll calm down .

my mother in law is the best, stays outta my biz, adores me , never once has gotten on my nerves. love the hell outta that woman ....

been with my wife 22 years this year, married 12 .....

Reactions: GJR
Originally Posted by onewearz

my mother in law is the best, stays outta my biz, adores me , never once has gotten on my nerves. love the hell outta that woman ....

Nice! 22 years? Is that you in your avy?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Whats wrong with the money hes making? Degree is one thing but assuming with 2 jobs hes working around 50 hours a week hes pullin like 56k per year before tax...
Nothing is ever good enough for some folks (like in-laws), why the hell would I care personally?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

nah, thats not me thankfully ........ yet ......

Fam you didnt marry your mom and law, and you shouldn't had gotten married till you were ready to be on your own, the both of you, does your wife work as well?...Bottomline you need to leave, have some pride and provide for your family in your own home...of course mom n law is gonna be tight, her daughter is married and instead of branching out she still at home and moved in her husband..

ksteezy is right!!!

been married for a while and her mother doesn't get involved and doesn't bother us...on the other hand she has helped us out with baby sitting and other things.

We also never lived with her and i helped my wife thru nursing school and her degree. i make a fairly comfortable amount of $ but money isn't everything...unless your mother in law is colombian...then yea i can see why she is female dog...i've seen some colombian mothers ruin relationships.

point is get your own place be...even if that means not camping for yeezy 2s save your $$$ and move out!

Me and my wife actually live in my mother-in-law's building, but in completely separate apartments and pay our own rent.  Moms is pretty cool and easy going tho so I can't even complain.  I agree with everyone else OP if you want your marriage to last then get your own spot.  Sounds like you make a nice piece of change to afford you and your family a nice place to live.

What's your job?

I don't know how many hours you work a week but that barely puts you over 50k a year.Nothing wrong with that if it's just for the time being but if this is it for you that's nowhere near comfortable.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

lmao made me spit out my water

Keep in mind wifey brings home the bacon at 1k a year.

I am 27 years of age . and yes I did kinda milk it by not moving out bec we wanted to buy a home and not rent a place.

So evil step mom needs to get Ethered before I leave ? Or just walk out in peace?

Btw getting a degree isnt all that nothing is guranteed. I am 27 years of age if I am to go back to school it will take me at least 5 years if I fully commit taking full semester classes and summer courses and not failing or withdrawing hence won't graduate till I am about 32 lol sorry to say it but this might be it for me $ is coming in good. Unless you guys can recommend a quick 1 to two year programs ?

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

does the relationship with your girl get better after you get married?

my girl is probably the biggest and annoying ***** i have ever met, and it's 5 years now and she wants to know when are we getting married.

back of my mind....never, but, does it get better?

Yeah it does get better . Once you get married you'll open up a new window and trust with one another. Sure you won't be able to do some of the things you did before but the things that replace that is much greater. My friends thought I was crazy getting married so early but I just thought it was time and we were only dating for 2 years . So it does get better

dude if the back of your mind says never stop wasting your time. If marriage is something you plan on doing you will WANT to get married to that girl, anyone else is just not the right person.

Keep in mind wifey brings home the bacon at 1k a year.

I am 27 years of age . and yes I did kinda milk it by not moving out bec we wanted to buy a home and not rent a place.

So evil step mom needs to get Ethered before I leave ? Or just walk out in peace?

Btw getting a degree isnt all that nothing is guranteed. I am 27 years of age if I am to go back to school it will take me at least 5 years if I fully commit taking full semester classes and summer courses and not failing or withdrawing hence won't graduate till I am about 32 lol sorry to say it but this might be it for me $ is coming in good. Unless you guys can recommend a quick 1 to two year programs ?

Nah bro... Don't ether her mom
laugh.gif

Who knows one day she come down to earth to realize that her daughter is well taken care of. You don't want her remembering her the day you cussed her out.

Besides, it's a matter of respect. You wouldn't want your wife cussing out your mom wouldn't you? I expect not. So disrespect her mother yaknow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom