Marlon Wayans & Lord Jamar Twitter beef over Omar Epps rocking a leather mini Skirt

If you reach back to the Egyptian days to make it acceptable for men to wear skirts....cmon son. 
laugh.gif

A lot of Black Masons belong to Prince Hall....right or wrong?

I'm not Prince hall ...they not official
Most olderblack men arent prince hall. Shaq a mason by sight and opportunities.
Scottish rite wear skirts cause they are based on the Scottish .

you posted a youtube video and then deleted it :lol:  

See your first instinct is to think I got my information from youtube simply because its foreign to you.

I'm done going back and forth with you man. Mission accomplished. You can poke your chest out a little more now.

You won your internet battle for the day.

I concede.

I'm waiting for homie that's really a mason to respond to my question, so that we can have a educated discourse.
good luck with that

Look at you refreshing before I can even finish posting :x

Your sack riding is approaching historic levels.

Last edited:

you posted a youtube video and then deleted it 
laugh.gif

See your first instinct is to think I got my information from youtube simply because its foreign to you.

I'm done going back and forth with you man. Mission accomplished. You can poke your chest out a little more now.

You won your internet battle for the day.

I concede.

I'm waiting for homie that's really a mason to respond to my question, so that we can have a educated discourse.
good luck with that
Look at you refreshing before I can even finish posting
sick.gif

Your sack riding is approaching historic levels.
I know the truth is rough to handle sometimes but you just need to accept it. 

My point exactly. Except that most older Black Masons are Prince Hall.

Most of these famous cats are fraternally affiliated by "sight and opportunity". Its just another way of networking for them (for most Masons as well).

So do you really think its a coincidence, that the tightly knit fraternity of Black celebrities, many of whom are admitted Masons are just wearing Scottish Rite regalia because its stylish?

You just said it yourself, the Scottish Rite wear skirts.

Shaq
View media item 848692

Illustrious Sirs,

I would like to start this, my first communication of this Triennium as Sovereign Grand Commander by saying thank you. Thank you for a life time of brotherly friendship. And thank you for your vote of confidence in re-electing me to this station. It is an especially great honor for me to serve Freemasonry in this capacity. In return of that confidence, I pledge to all the members of the United Supreme Council, 33۫° of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Prince Hall Affiliation, Southern Jurisdiction that I will do my utmost to fulfill the duties of Sovereign Grand Commander with respect for the members, and an eye to the future.

51cb9e7ff8a9fa62d124e443ada310b2.jpg

http://unitedsupremecouncil.org/

Its simply a network of individuals with resources.

You want the opportunities and resources provided by our network, you get down with the clique.

View media item 848698

Last edited:
Imma say this...then leave this thread...

Wearing just any 'skirt' ain't cool. I don't care what Egyptians wire...them dudes married their sisters so if we loving by what they did go head and sleep with your sister...this I'd Merica, our ideals are different, our masculinity is different.

That being said, some types of 'skirts' are acceptable as a cultural representation, Mos Defs 'dAshiki' (I don't know the proper name) cool...a leather skirt with leggings...not cool. They wore them for practicality, not as a fashion statement.

Idk who lord jamar is, raised on hip hop, probably know about a much as anyone else, but there is so much no one can possibly know it all and I don't think your cooler because you know someone I don't, because I guarantee there is some aspect I know that you don't.

Most of these famous cats are fraternally affiliated by "sight and opportunity". Its just another way of networking for them (for most Masons as well).

So do you really think its a coincidence, that the tightly knit fraternity of Black celebrities, many of whom are admitted Masons are just wearing Scottish Rite regalia because its stylish?

Shaq
View media item 848692

Illustrious Sirs,

I would like to start this, my first communication of this Triennium as Sovereign Grand Commander by saying thank you. Thank you for a life time of brotherly friendship. And thank you for your vote of confidence in re-electing me to this station. It is an especially great honor for me to serve Freemasonry in this capacity. In return of that confidence, I pledge to all the members of the United Supreme Council, 33۫° of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Prince Hall Affiliation, Southern Jurisdiction that I will do my utmost to fulfill the duties of Sovereign Grand Commander with respect for the members, and an eye to the future.

51cb9e7ff8a9fa62d124e443ada310b2.jpg

http://unitedsupremecouncil.org/

Its simply a network of individuals with resources.

You want the opportunities and resources provided by our network, you get down with the clique.

View media item 848698
everytime i see snoop in chucks he makes em look clean
but when i wear a pair they look weird on me :lol:

Shaq
View media item 848692Its simply a network of individuals with resources.

View media item 848698

Non of those guys are real masons....... by sight means I paid money and was given all the degree up to 33rd. He dint know what I know becuase prince hall don't know ish. Why becuasethey arent ofofficial. White mason wearing skirts is apure scottish heritage things.

I got 32 degrees two years from my 33rd. Maybe a month from my 45th and in line for 105 th possibly 110th aint wore a skirt or regalia to be parading in public . That ish is wack. I confident these pseudo mason can't protect their light

:rofl: @ this thread turning in to dudes arguing about masons. Gotta love NT.
I know right?!

The abeautyfulhaze posting pics of masons for what? Is he justifying why these men wear skirts? What do mason have anything to here in the first place.

Inb4 you mus educate yourself

Followed by mad pictures of pyramids and Pharos and other ancient history to add that punch to the post :lol:

How did a discussion about Q from Juice wearing a pleather skirt turn into a Mason debate?
Only on NT:smokin

I'm not arguing that they are or aren't official or that, they didn't pay their way in, or that you don't know more than them.

Just showing the Masonic background of these fashion choices.

:rofl: @ this thread turning in to dudes arguing about masons. Gotta love NT.
I know right?!

The abeautyfulhaze posting pics of masons for what? Is he justifying why these men wear skirts? What do mason have anything to here in the first place.

Inb4 you mus educate yourself

Followed by mad pictures of pyramids and Pharos and other ancient history to add that punch to the post :lol:

What are you even saying?

Y'all cats are so thirst to expose or clown someone you can't even get your words out right.

This is why NT fell the hell off. People with input don't even bother posting anymore.

Last edited:
Man you compared skirt to aprons

I'm out on the mason stuff

But dudes wearing skirts for the looks especially tight miniskirt .

Y'all cats are so thirst to expose or clown someone you can't even get your words out right.

This is why NT fell the hell off. People with input don't even bother posting anymore.

Can't type on the tablet for **** :lol:

I won't try to response to this, my post will end up making no sense on this thing.

So, are you for or not as far as men wearing skirts go?

Man you compared skirt to aprons

I'm out on the mason stuff

But dudes wearing skirts for the looks especially tight miniskirt .

:lol:

Aiite Super Mason.

Last edited:
View media item 848724
This is not an original fashion idea. He wearing this to emulate a look that he is fully aware of...
View media item 848727
Now we have millions trying to emulate his look thinking it's new and fashion forward completely oblivious to it's origins...

View media item 848731
So the point @goldenchild9 was making I think is valid

You have few who know the deal, few who are just Scottish :lol:, few who are just idiots that want to rock a kilt, and few who are down low anyway and are anxious for a reason to wear anything effeminate for attention or for the simple fact that they have high sucrose levels

At the end of the day omar epps is wearing a tight leather miniskirt because of masonry weather he knows it or not. Just like most people who sag are not aware that it's a gay prison get down but they still do it

Last edited:

Can't type on the tablet for **** :lol:

I won't try to response to this, my post will end up making no sense on this thing.

So, are you for or not as far as men wearing skirts go?

I don't care what another dudes wears.

Its not my style and I would rather not see it on other men but I'm not the fashion police and my posts were in no way "justifying men wearing skirts".

You gotta step up your reading comprehension if thats what you got from my posts.

YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY READ UP ON INSITUTIONAL RACISM AND HOW IT HAS SERVED TO REALLY CRUSH MINORITIES.

SPECIFICALLY FOR IMMIGRANTS AND BLACK PEOPLE.

ALOT OF WHATS STRIPPED GENERATIONS AGO IS THE PERSONS ORIGINAL CULTURE AND ROLES.

FOR THE MINORITY MALE DEMASCULIZATION DUE TO BEING STRIPPED OF POWER AND FINANCES.

AS A RESULT U SEE A LOT OF MACHISMO.

THEY GOT U RIGHT UNDER THEIR PLANS

ITS NOT A GAY AGENDA.

ITS A LETS LET THESE MINORITIES HATE ONE ANOTHER.

CRABS IN A BARREL

Dog, this turn into a illuminati Mason thread rather quickly. Y'all still on that nonsense bs without any hard evidence, but outlandish suspicion.

Anyhow, rocking a skirt, anything that looks like a shirt, and you were brought up in American culture should get your man card revoked.

:lol:

Aiite Super Mason.
super mason......
Your initially compared skirts to aprons and the masonic influence

Then you brought up Scottish white masons and I said they wear skirts becuase of their culture.

Remember the original comparison was mason aprons to skirts not a picture of white scottish masons wearing skirts.

Super mason .....chuckle

Dog, this turn into a illuminati Mason thread rather quickly. Y'all still on that nonsense bs without any hard evidence, but outlandish suspicion.

Anyhow, rocking a skirt, anything that looks like a shirt, and you were brought up in American culture should get your man card revoked.
BEING BROUGHT UP IN AMERICA MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT BLACKS DONT HAVE A MAN CARD. NOT EVEN A HUMAN CARD.

THEY GOT LORD JAMAR SO BRAIN WASHED THAT HES HOLDING ONTO HIS GENERATION'S BELIEF BC WHITE AMERICA DID SO WELL STRIPPING ANYTHING OF BLACK IDENTITY AND HERITAGE.

YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY READ UP ON INSITUTIONAL RACISM AND HOW IT HAS SERVED TO REALLY CRUSH MINORITIES.

SPECIFICALLY FOR IMMIGRANTS AND BLACK PEOPLE.

ALOT OF WHATS STRIPPED GENERATIONS AGO IS THE PERSONS ORIGINAL CULTURE AND ROLES.

FOR THE MINORITY MALE DEMASCULIZATION DUE TO BEING STRIPPED OF POWER AND FINANCES.

AS A RESULT U SEE A LOT OF MACHISMO.

THEY GOT U RIGHT UNDER THEIR PLANS

ITS NOT A GAY AGENDA.

ITS A LETS LET THESE MINORITIES HATE ONE ANOTHER.

CRABS IN A BARREL

Um stripped of power in finances? Naw, only see rich minorities doing this. If the plan was to use social figures to have the normal ppl follow, it's a fail. No average brother is rocking a skirt dog.

Last edited:
Cats in the lodge acting like they're privy to some secret knowledge when 60% of Black Masons are bus drivers, sanitation workers and city workers who spill their guts weekly while getting tipsy at local pubs and are only exposed to the lesser degrees but act like they hold White House secrets.

Non of those guys are real masons....... by sight means I paid money and was given all the degree up to 33rd. He dint know what I know becuase prince hall don't know ish. Why becuasethey arent ofofficial. White mason wearing skirts is apure scottish heritage things.

I got 32 degrees two years from my 33rd. Maybe a month from my 45th and in line for 105 th possibly 110th aint wore a skirt or regalia to be parading in public . That ish is wack. I confident these pseudo mason can't protect their light

I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom