Marlon Wayans & Lord Jamar Twitter beef over Omar Epps rocking a leather mini Skirt

I'm shocked to see Omar Epps jumping on this trend. There's nothing wrong with evolving, everybody that's at least 23 can say that they wear their clothes slimmer than they did in high school but where do you draw the line? If you're old enough you've seen this go from one extreme to the next. From baggy clothes, to slimmer clothes, to flat out women jeans, to now skirts. :lol: :smh:

What another dude wears really doesn't effect me but I just don't get why a man would want to wear a damn skirt.
Y'al can debate about skirts all you want, I don't really care but the fact that dudes like Lord Jamar are the type that associated slim clothing 5-7 years ago, even now, with femininity or being gay says a lot.  Hopefully nobody tries to revise history and act like this didn't happen or it was just skinny jeans/tights but plenty of these dudes that are stuck in the Ninjahood 90s were acting like because you wore clothes that you were soft, feminine, etc as if that somehow affected your behavior.  I know people will go to extremes with examples but let's be real.

Also, I think it's funny how someone like Lord Jamar can bring up wearing skirts to allow men access...does he speak out on men wearing pants below their ***?  (He might, Idk)  What's that doing?  Let's not act like it's really a shout out to dudes in prison who couldn't wear a belt as if guys on the street were putting their pants on thinking, "This is a shout out to my people in lockdown."

He actually speaks against sagging too.

Last edited:
Ok, lame.

Step your self confidence game up "dude".

Pyramids and crosses in your sig out the blue? You feeling some type of way?
laugh.gif
fleur de lis and a prism.  I am not a christian nor am I a mason. Nice try though. Only further proving the point I made.

fleur-de-lis-gold.jpg

pink-floyd-prism-colours.jpg

You state that you're not educated on a subject, yet you feel justified in telling someone else that they don't know what they're talking about.

You see someone giving their input on a topic, as them claiming to be an authority on the matter.

You've now found a way to insert yourself into a discussion, that had nothing to do with you personally.

Please take your inferiority complex elsewhere, unless you have something to offer to this conversation.

Thx.

Last edited:
Most of the black mason vs white mason vs everybody else mason was explained. I'm saying how skirts got anything to do with masonry. Apron symbolizing work vs some cats wearing skirts to get some shine on a fledgling career totally different feels like the mason reference wasn't even on point for the topic at hand

You being a mason should know the answer to this. What material is the apron made of?

You state that you're not educated on a subject, yet you feel justified in telling someone else that they don't know what they're talking about.

You see someone giving their input on a topic, as them claiming to be an authority on the matter.

You've now found a way to insert yourself into a discussion, that had nothing to do with you personally.

Please take your inferiority complex elsewhere, unless you have something to offer to this conversation.

Thx.
Your comprehension sucks. I guarantee I am more educated on the matter considering I have family members who are Masons. I don't believe in the ideology so I am not a mason. I don't just talk out of my butt pretending to a have profound knowledge in something I don't take part in. You are telling me I have nothing to add, maybe you're right, but it's a lot more than you will ever add to any conversation. Have you ever stepped foot near a lodge or better yet in it. Why input on something you have no experience with Calling you on your BS doesn't equate to an inferiority complex. 

This guy again :lol:

His existence is of zero consequence...actually the same goes for Marlon Wayans.

Your comprehension sucks. I guarantee I am more educated on the matter considering I have family members who are Masons.

Look at you. Look at your face.

Who doesn't have family members who are Masons?

I understand that you have low self confidence and get a thrill from trying to put down others but please....you should be fulfilled by now. Exit stage left.

I'm not going to rundown my personal and family history to justify my posts to a stranger on a message board.

If you have something to input on the subject at hand, feel free....if not, kick rocks.

Last edited:
You know whats really feminine?

Getting in catty arguments online...

and critiquing everything another grown *** man is doing.

Your comprehension sucks. I guarantee I am more educated on the matter considering I have family members who are Masons.
Look at you. Look at your face.

Who doesn't have family members who are Masons?

I understand that you have low self confidence and get a thrill from trying to put down others but please....you should be fulfilled by now. Exit stage left.

I'm not going to rundown my personal and family history to justify my posts to a stranger on a message board.

If you have something to input on the subject at hand, feel free....if not, kick rocks.
What exactly have you input other than fallacy that you heard from a youtube video? I am not putting you down but if the shoe fits... shut the hell up and walk it off.

Last edited:
Pyramids out of the blue ? :lol: What ?

Booboo's had that sig for a long time.
Right and it has nothing to do with religion. Two of my favorite albums are now my core beliefs. Dude is grasping at straws. 

This is exactly my point.

You're just like the hypebeast rocking skirts.

You're absorbing from a source, who absorbed from a source, who absorbed from an older older source. Now you hold something near and dear to you with out knowing the basis of the concept.

No idea is original but you should seek to understand the fundamental basis of universal human concepts, instead of attempting to trample other people's insight, when you are really in the dark yourself.

You may not claim a formal religion, but your modus operandi is extremely religious.

See your first instinct is to think I got my information from youtube simply because its foreign to you.

I'm done going back and forth with you man. Mission accomplished. You can poke your chest out a little more now.

You won your internet battle for the day.

I concede.

I'm waiting for homie that's really a mason to respond to my question, so that we can have a educated discourse.

Last edited:
Two grown men arguing over what another man wears :smh:

With that said Epps looks like he's rocking a tight leather mini skirt :lol: AYO I must've been living under a rock when this style got hot. I just watched In Too Deep yesterday too :stoneface: and Marlon talking about evolving sounds incredibly dumb and almost like he's joking.

On the other end of it Lord Jamar needs to get his priorities in order. If he's worried about the "feminazation" of black male youth do something about it. Don't just complain on twitter.
I'm getting old man, WHO THE HELL IS LORD JAMAR
:rofl: This is ironically an oxymoron.
I was born in 85 as well.. but sorry still don't know who Lord Jamar is. He must of been irrelevant for the past 29 years
Nah you're just ignorant or not a hip hop head.

Last edited:
In other news, I'm glad to see the big homie Omar getting some work. I hope the new series "Resurrection" works out for my man, skirt or no skirt.

you posted a youtube video and then deleted it 
laugh.gif

See your first instinct is to think I got my information from youtube simply because its foreign to you.

I'm done going back and forth with you man. Mission accomplished. You can poke your chest out a little more now.

You won your internet battle for the day.

I concede.

I'm waiting for homie that's really a mason to respond to my question, so that we can have a educated discourse.
good luck with that

Back
Top Bottom