Mark Buehrle Will Leave His Family Behind Because His Dog Is Banned In Toronto

You guys are making it out to seem worse than what it is.  His family, including dogs, will stay in either Florida or St. Louis while he's in Toronto.  It's not that uncommon for players to have their families live away from them for the season, I mean he's gonna be on-the-road for half of the season anyway...

this

his wife probably didnt want to leave south florida for cold *** canada anyways

Americans and their stupid obsessions with dogs. 
mean.gif

i dont even own a dog but i still find this comment pretty damn stupid.

I find the fascination with pets in this country intriguing.

The unconditional love and loyalty a dog will give you throughout a his/her lifetime is unmatched by any human. Owning a dog is one of the best experiences in life, and an experience everybody should have. Those that don't ever want to own one truly miss out.

fascination with keeping animals around didn't start in this country. the relationship with them has evolved, but i don't see what's so hard to get about it.

That's real talk, if you've ever had a bad day, it's nothing like coming home to be comforted by your dog. She always picks me up when I'm down. It's something else, repped.

He's probably using the dog as an excuse to leave the family in Florida so he can get some private time with the side chick

Like someone mentioned early about the dog being banned in some parts of South Florida... When he was traded to the Marlins, it was the same problem and he ended up living in a county where the pits werent banned

Dogs are like kids... As much as my little guy gets me frustrated at times, still nothing better than coming home to him seeing how happy he is

I haven't been following the Marlins, but have they traded away almost all of their big name players?

I haven't been following the Marlins, but have they traded away almost all of their big name players?
yup got a very large payroll with some decent position players then traded all the large contracts to the Blue Jays. used the players to attract interest from fans for their new ballpark, then dumped all their large contracts after a disappointing season. owners are pieces of **** because the Marlins are not going to be winning in that division.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom