March 2008 Pickups thread!

Originally Posted by Colt Brennan

My grails jus got dropped off by the mailman! Big thanx to Kevin1st (the sneaker king of Hawai'i) for the links to these auctions... Need to get my hands on those all purple/white leather highs. Lets hope I get drafted so i can keep up my sneaker collection & donate to UH's facilities.

2nw235.jpg

2zohzdl.jpg
im such a sucker for those orange hi's,, i really need those in a 12. And of course your gonna get drafted by someone..

sup,
haven´t been in here for a while
Kevforce1, Idol, Colt nice AF 1 pick ups guys
smokin.gif

dkVCU nice black/red VIIs man

my last pick ups
KIX Meet The Parents for 35 Euro (the material of these is like a fleece pant
smokin.gif
)
c3f156eb35d6904254fd3cd33e6373a0df8757f.pjpg

Air Classic BW also for 35 Euro
2cb151e73ad394417fe84ac13d808049be9e90c.pjpg

Air Trainer 1 for 100 Euro
I´m very happy that I found these coincidental ( I doesn´t knew that they´re avaible over here in Europe),
I wanted these for years now but the 02 Retros are so hard to get and everytime I saw my size they went for crazy prices.
3ac2502e443f0dbc9c041cc6b89d6d55ab185ba.pjpg

Johnny Y, dope Frogskins. I remember I wanted those sooooo bad when I was a kid.

Did they re-release, or are those original?

Can someone help me with my question regarding the ATCII's

cuz there is a shiekh in my area and my question is if they are gonna have them.

thanks.

Johnny Y, dope Frogskins. I remember I wanted those sooooo bad when I was a kid.

Did they re-release, or are those original?
I remember my older cuz had a pair and would let me rock them when I was little. Had to pick'm up! They did re-release too. I thinkthey're limited to 3000 if I'm not mistaken. They have a white frame that glow in the dark too.
smokin.gif

Thanks,
Johnny Y

I hope that was sarcasm because I have a hard time believing NTer's would rock this shirt if Kermit was wearing a Gap t-shirt or something.

Interesting....................

couldn't resist picking up these samples from the local mall last Saturday..
SGD$49 for the Pumas and SGD$79 for the Reeboks...

Colt Brennan- those canvas hi's are en fuego
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Half man Half amazing. The darn thing looks like its breathing when just in plain view( rib cage reference )
309892741.jpg

picked up some 99 ultramans, and some 00 knick highs... the others happened to be on the shelf
tongue.gif
2zfqqkx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom