March 2008 Pickups thread!

picked these up today.

sideln7.jpg

tonguece4.jpg

toeboxbn9.jpg

tagpe5.jpg

so soft
pimp.gif

I'm not a big fan of AF1s, but ^^^^Those are a pair that I wouldn't mind owning.

Among other stuff:

supremex3nb7.jpg

3 times dope, unfortunately Kermit tee (I don't care what y'all think, but that tee is dope) is size M, so I made a friend a favor.

Paix
c.

no offense to you, but i never understood what could be 'dope' about a picture of another person or puppet in this case wearing a supreme shirt...

This came in this morning.

Original Jordan VII track jacket.

1hrptt.jpg

I still like the retro one better though.

34fy9ex.jpg

2ptyvwn.jpg

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

no offense to you, but i never understood what could be 'dope' about a picture of another person or puppet in this case wearing a supreme shirt...

It's not because it's Supreme, I just like the tee. I'm too old to fall into the hype trap
glasses.gif

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by cweak

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

It's not because it's Supreme, I just like the tee. I'm too old to fall into the hype trap
glasses.gif

Paix
c.
I hope that was sarcasm because I have a hard time believing NTer's would rock this shirt if Kermit was wearing a Gap t-shirt or something.

Great stuff everyone!!! Nice purp vandals and wheats on this page! Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!!!

Stay Blessed,
Johnny Y

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Wow Kev! You got 'em!! Shape wise they don't even look that bad...
glasses.gif

i did a side-by-side comparison and they are pretty dead on. material is dope. only drawback is the all white = dirt magnet.

nice pic ups every1 but where r u people getting those atc's from........ info on those from anyone asap.......r they dropping in dmv area

Back
Top Bottom