March 2008 Pickups thread!

ouocc9.jpg

Countdown Pack 9/14

Originally Posted by j2o

pimp.gif
mstrpln. I'd represent.
wink.gif

Dope unkle customs Kev... I am surprised you try to do it yourself Mr OG Customizer haha.

Peace.

Thanks for the compliments. Man Mache did an awesome job! I was never the one to draw on shoes. LOL I was so og that just changing colors were enough forme! I am trying to start a "custom artist" collection for myself and get shoes from artists I respect. He never worked on a sz 14 shoe, so he had alot of canvas to work with ahahhaha. I still want to get some customs from C2, imag, and EL. It would be awesome to get some done from Meth and SBTG buti'm sure those guys are swamped and my funds aren't looking right, right now.

KVN

Ron-way to be consistent...

Fred-Great stuff...waiting on my Dunkman V's, thinking about actually playing basketball in a basketball shoe....

Originally Posted by BeenThereRockedThat

picked these up yesterday 2002 blk & wht 9s

17f35d0cef8cf56666c18d91628af5baa8f61d6.pjpg
I'm on the hunt for 2002 White IX's ALSO size 10.. neone... waiting for my pickups to come in hopefully by the end of the week. Opium180's and Mita Puma Clydes
smokin.gif

Big shout out to Laune for these. I appreciate it home GIRL!

erbc5z.jpg

2jcv802.jpg

2gx41a9.jpg

The best part about these . . .

29mn22p.jpg

New pickup for today. Haven't done one of these in a while; classes have been killer.

Shouts to collektorp.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

^ Those were $19.99 at the outlets a couple years back.....

ohwell.gif

Seriously? If I could have gotten them back then at that price, that would have been dope. But, I paid a good $47 for these. Anything less than 50 isalright with me.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom