March 2008 Pickups thread!

GotEm4Cheap-
mad.gif
You always pick-up exactly what i am looking for. LMK if you are ever selling.Nice pics btw. What reflective surface do you use to place the kicks on?

eek.gif
at those unklecustoms.

i would cop a pair too!

GotEm4Cheap, nice pick up as usual. i wish i knew how to search like you man.
pimp.gif

309054789.jpg

those unkle customs are stight fire i am still looking for the highs but oh well picked up the be trues

ashydakid wrote:
yea i was talking bout you

Oh, ok well the Air Raid II's I have are apart of the peace editions that Nike released in 1993 along with two other colorways:
a white upper with wood grained midsoles(Referee Inspired)
2c8152d8038ea97d3b7b4ab48c353eace1d56ae.pjpg

and the most popular of the peace air raid II's the black colorway(I believe they are inspired by either a playground or an outdoor basketball court

Air%20Raid%20II%20Peace%20Black.jpg

my Raids were believed to be inspired by Spike Lee's Movie Do The Right Thing with the Zulu-Nation fabric designs on the inversion straps and with theblack c/w you see the zulu print on the midsole. On the heel tab of each shoe there is a quote on the back, the ones I have the left shoe says "OneWorld" and on the right it says "One Team". The wood grain joints say "No Refs, No Wood", and the Black c/w says "Live Together,Play Together".

Hope that helps

know that feeling when a pack is at your doorstep?? Today I had that feeling x 3. Got these today:
oro02o.jpg

White/Red Midsole+Soles, White/Denim Swoosh and White/Gum Soles

Originally Posted by KVN

Man these came out way better then expected! I never seen a sz 14 dunkle hi before(never was a fan of hi's) so I had Mache hook theseaj2 dunk lows up.
That's dope right there...

Originally Posted by mstrpln

pin2.jpg

pimp.gif
mstrpln. I'd represent.
wink.gif

Dope unkle customs Kev... I am surprised you try to do it yourselfMr OG Customizer haha.

Peace.

Picked up this new ride, 06 TL w/Nav, 19" TSW Laguna Shoes for it, Deck lid spoiler, AEM Cold Air Intake and Stage 3 Exhaust. I have a baby boy on theway so i had to sell my G35 coupe for a 4 door ride. So far, so good:

306967967.jpg

306966976.jpg

^^^ Nike air burst
black/black patent/white/red
02 or 03 release, someone correct me if i am wrong

nice subtle c/w on one of my favorite maxes...

Back
Top Bottom