'Mantyhose' Are The Latest Hot Trend In Menswear VOL. da emasculation of man is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro. You're literally upset and calling me a "coward" because I went to sleep last night :lol:. And on top of that, I actually answered your question when you first posed it on page 9. Take a deep breath and get a hold of yourself fam...

The issue that you claim is about semantics is central to the issue at hand. There is a tremendous difference between thinking something is "inherent" or part of the "natural order" and recognizing that something has been ascribed a certain meaning within a given historical time, place, and culture. Such differences should be recognized, acknowledged, and explored because they have real effects on people's lives and help to maintain a white supremacist patriarchal colonialist capitalist system. That is the issue but y'all have been too brainwashed by the aforementioned system to see it even when someone makes it plain for you...

Didn't read or address my previous statements on the "inherent" issue, I see. Dresses are feminine. Continue on with your straw man argument if it makes you feel intelligent, coward.

Coward? Why are you so upset fam? :lol:

As for your "previous statements on the 'inherent' issue," you refused to acknowledge a difference between an inherent quality and social construct for pages. Then you finally acknowledged the difference but said that such a difference doesn't matter. I'm saying that it does matter. A lot. For the reasons I described.

And take Ice Cube out of your sig, because he ain't with all that either. Put something more suiting like a pic of RuPaul or that dude I posted at the airport.

"Hell no!" Now why is that? Why would Snoop not wanna wear a dress and would you ever wear a dress there Ice Cube, like Flip Wilson?

"Hell no! And I don't know why he wouldn't want to wear a dress, but I ain't into it. I leave it up to Flip"

http://nardwuar.com/vs/ice_cube/ice_cube_2004-2.html

What is your point? I don't wear dresses or "meggings" either...

So if kanye n wiz came out saggin like chief keef b4 keef, would yall try yall hardest to defend that ****? Im 99.9% yall would no matter what u say

If Kanye and Wiz came out wearing baggy rocawear jeans and tims talkin about "being gay is wrong", some of them would jump on that bandwagon too. The guys in here who are goin hardest for the dresses and pantyhose, are really just downlow, they been outcast their whole life, living in fear and hiding their true nature, and they are glad that their style is finally coming to the forefront thanks to gay stylists.

Please tell me that isn't you on the left in your avy...

:lol:

Where's iyen to make sense of all this
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Not all minorities, but I see your point. This backwards, disgusting trend is mainly propagated towards minority groups here in the United States. This masculine specimen (Anton's sugar daddy) follows it also
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
who in large part is benefiting from it...? And who in large part is suffering from it.....? Like i say every battle is bound to have a few comrade casualties. End of the day its about the grand scheme. And who is winning the war

My question is why the hell do some of you care so much about what somebody else is wearing in the first place ? :nerd: :smh: :lol:

If you dont like it... dont wear it plain and simple.... I cant believe yall are really get so worked up over someone elses clothes.

Every generation tries to start styles that just infuriate older generations and it seems like this trend def has more than a few people mad :rofl:

I feel like this trend is a direct troll at thugs and the baggy pants generation :lol: Just deal with it and let em cook :smokin

My question is why the hell do some of you care so much about what somebody else is wearing in the first place ?
nerd.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

If you dont like it... dont wear it plain and simple.... I cant believe yall are really get so worked up over someone elses clothes.

Every generation tries to start styles that just infuriate older generations and it seems like this trend def has more than a few people mad
roll.gif

I feel like this trend is a direct troll at thugs and the baggy pants generation
laugh.gif
Just deal with it and let em cook
smokin.gif

Bro. You're literally upset and calling me a "coward" because I went to sleep last night :lol:. And on top of that, I actually answered your question when you first posed it on page 9. Take a deep breath and get a hold of yourself fam...

The issue that you claim is about semantics is central to the issue at hand. There is a tremendous difference between thinking something is "inherent" or part of the "natural order" and recognizing that something has been ascribed a certain meaning within a given historical time, place, and culture. Such differences should be recognized, acknowledged, and explored because they have real effects on people's lives and help to maintain a white supremacist patriarchal colonialist capitalist system. That is the issue but y'all have been too brainwashed by the aforementioned system to see it even when someone makes it plain for you...

Didn't read or address my previous statements on the "inherent" issue, I see. Dresses are feminine. Continue on with your straw man argument if it makes you feel intelligent, coward.

Coward? Why are you so upset fam? :lol:

As for your "previous statements on the 'inherent' issue," you refused to acknowledge a difference between an inherent quality and social construct for pages. Then you finally acknowledged the difference but said that such a difference doesn't matter. I'm saying that it does matter. A lot. For the reasons I described.

And take Ice Cube out of your sig, because he ain't with all that either. Put something more suiting like a pic of RuPaul or that dude I posted at the airport.

"Hell no!" Now why is that? Why would Snoop not wanna wear a dress and would you ever wear a dress there Ice Cube, like Flip Wilson?

"Hell no! And I don't know why he wouldn't want to wear a dress, but I ain't into it. I leave it up to Flip"

http://nardwuar.com/vs/ice_cube/ice_cube_2004-2.html

What is your point? I don't wear dresses or "meggings" either...

As I said before, read my previous posts. You might as well not respond to anything else that I post, because you and I will never agree on anything, and I won't respond. Internet weirdos. :smh:

My question is why the hell do some of you care so much about what somebody else is wearing in the first place ?
nerd.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Every generation tries to start styles that just infuriate older generations and it seems like this trend def has more than a few people mad
roll.gif

I feel like this trend is a direct troll at thugs and the baggy pants generation
laugh.gif
Just deal with it and let em cook
smokin.gif
no one goes out buys clothes just to make the older generation mad...lol wth where do these kids get this from. and whose mad...just calling it how it is... if it fhas wings like a fairy, flies like a fairy then..... and we will let them cook...let them cook all the sweet potatoes they want....just dont try to pass it across to me as yams.

Or Manti Teo after he comes out. They could make a play on the mantyhoes and manti teo, no?

I was under the impression this was about casual fashion cause you know damn well ninja hood isn't getting a job with the way he dresses. Some people rock a nice fitted suit to work and tight pant to play.
In da midsts of anton smug delusion lies da hard coal of wrong, cuz if ninjahood

"Could never get a job" then i wouldn't have "Porsche money" worth of kicks & loads more.

Da reality is anton people like me trounce on people like you, im a articulate savage

& your a pretentious troll, you strip da internet, humor, and put yourself and i in a dark room with

Shiny metal objects for survival da reality is id cook & eat you with a side of platanos.

I live in da real world anton, my personality was forged from da harsh fires of life and survival,

Not by dead pan humor & wussie tendencies. Da male role models in my life were an incarcerated

Father, drug dealers, and a financial analyst cousin with a MBA. I have winning flowing through my veins b,

If i spit in your face you'd get yambs by osmosis.
images

Don't see any posts from Mr. Satan, must still be in 6th period at his middle school. :D

So we can just call members bigots and other names when ever we choose without consequences?

So we can just call members bigots and other names when ever we choose without consequences?

Report it. Report Ninja for his usage of "fairy".

Report this.

So if kanye n wiz came out saggin like chief keef b4 keef, would yall try yall hardest to defend that ****? Im 99.9% yall would no matter what u say

If Kanye and Wiz came out wearing baggy rocawear jeans and tims talkin about "being gay is wrong", some of them would jump on that bandwagon too. The guys in here who are goin hardest for the dresses and pantyhose, are really just downlow, they been outcast their whole life, living in fear and hiding their true nature, and they are glad that their style is finally coming to the forefront thanks to gay stylists.

He's clearly inferring that he believes one, anyone defending someone's right to wear what they want makes them gay, and two, that homosexuality is a bad thing. Neither of which is supported by any evidence.

You clearly have no grasp on what bigoted means if it took someone being CALLED a bigot for you to point out name calling and rule breaking.

Did you guys know..... That...... A lot of closet homosexuals tend to have a lot of negative things to say about openly homosexual people? Strong tendency to call anything outside their comfort zome gay. Usage of da slurs... They tend to have an extreme obsession with proving their masculinity. They also tend to be very vocal about what is and isnt gay, all the while using gay imagery to make jokes and what their peers deem as "points". Funny how that works.

Last edited:
Come in scroll down and see the ether that Sir Ninja of the Hood hath bestowed upon Anton was very very.....yikes :lol:

But to stay on topic, dudes be whining w/ that "Why are you worried about what the next man wears?" are just delusional, yall need to chill on that rock n roll gangster foolishness

so we can continue to cry about what people get away with???

if it bothers you that much, hit the report button.....oh wait you too much of a G for that.

quit your crying.

Report it. Report Ninja for his usage of "fairy".

Report this.

He's clearly inferring that he believes one, anyone defending someone's right to wear what they want makes them gay, and two, that homosexuality is a bad thing. Neither of which is supported by any evidence.

You clearly have no grasp on what bigoted means if it took someone being CALLED a bigot for you to point out name calling and rule breaking.

Did you guys know..... That...... A lot of closet homosexuals tend to have a lot of negative things to say about openly homosexual people? Strong tendency to call anything outside their comfort zome gay. Usage of da slurs... They tend to have an extreme obsession with proving their masculinity. They also tend to be very vocal about what is and isnt gay, all the while using gay imagery to make jokes and what their peers deem as "points". Funny how that works.

You seem to have a great knowledge of what it means to be a closet homosexual, bruh. I wouldn't know about it. We aren't even talkin down on homosexuals anyways, I'm talking about straight men wearing dresses. Most gay men probably don't even do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom