'Mantyhose' Are The Latest Hot Trend In Menswear VOL. da emasculation of man is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can just call members bigots and other names when ever we choose without consequences?

so we can continue to cry about what people get away with???

if it bothers you that much, hit the report button.....oh wait you too much of a G for that.

quit your crying.

Yeah, who cares. Nothing in here is worth reporting, I am sure the mods know about this thread and if they see something that they don't like, they will deal with it how they see fit.

man yall promoting snitching in here... what part of the game is this? yo im out b

so whats better??...to bi*** and moan every chance you get?

ya some silly kids, reporting or not reporting on a messege board on the internet has no effect on your street cred....get over it.

So we can just call members bigots and other names when ever we choose without consequences?

Report it. Report Ninja for his usage of "fairy".

Report this.

So if kanye n wiz came out saggin like chief keef b4 keef, would yall try yall hardest to defend that ****? Im 99.9% yall would no matter what u say

If Kanye and Wiz came out wearing baggy rocawear jeans and tims talkin about "being gay is wrong", some of them would jump on that bandwagon too. The guys in here who are goin hardest for the dresses and pantyhose, are really just downlow, they been outcast their whole life, living in fear and hiding their true nature, and they are glad that their style is finally coming to the forefront thanks to gay stylists.

He's clearly inferring that he believes one, anyone defending someone's right to wear what they want makes them gay, and two, that homosexuality is a bad thing. Neither of which is supported by any evidence.

You clearly have no grasp on what bigoted means if it took someone being CALLED a bigot for you to point out name calling and rule breaking.

Did you guys know..... That...... A lot of closet homosexuals tend to have a lot of negative things to say about openly homosexual people? Strong tendency to call anything outside their comfort zome gay. Usage of da slurs... They tend to have an extreme obsession with proving their masculinity. They also tend to be very vocal about what is and isnt gay, all the while using gay imagery to make jokes and what their peers deem as "points". Funny how that works.

You seem to have a great knowledge of what it means to be a closet homosexual, bruh. I wouldn't know about it. We aren't even talkin down on homosexuals anyways, I'm talking about straight men wearing dresses. Most gay men probably don't even do that.

My knowledge on closet homosexuals comes from two things really.

Reading about human sexuality.... And observing the behavior exhibited by people that match the symptoms of self hating undercover homosexual men. Symptoms widely exhibited by African American males for some reason. Which is also fascinating in itself.

How is referencing fairy dust not talking down on homosexuals? pls respond.

If Kanye and Wiz came out wearing baggy rocawear jeans and tims talkin about "being gay is wrong", some of them would jump on that bandwagon too. The guys in here who are goin hardest for the dresses and pantyhose, are really just downlow, they been outcast their whole life, living in fear and hiding their true nature, and they are glad that their style is finally coming to the forefront thanks to gay stylists.

This is laughably one of the most ignorant things posted on NikeTalk

expressing an opinion = *****ing and moaning now?

online or not, what you suggest on a forum comes from your character and your character remains unchanged when applied in any or every situation. nothing to do with street cred... nobody likes a tattletale

who gives a damb?!! :lol:

you do know Powerballin's history with Meth???....his post is not an opinion, but a grudge...dude is salty as hell he kept getting called out, so now he feels he must point out everything that others get away with....son needs to get over it, nobody gives a damb about online ethics, it bothers you so much, hit the report button,

This is laughably one of the most ignorant things posted on NikeTalk
This is the most laughable reply I in this this thread.

expressing an opinion = *****ing and moaning now?

online or not, what you suggest on a forum comes from your character and your character remains unchanged when applied in any or every situation. nothing to do with street cred... nobody likes a tattletale

who gives a damb?!! :lol:

you do know Powerballin's history with Meth???....his post is not an opinion, but a grudge...dude is salty as hell he kept getting called out, so now he feels he must point out everything that others get away with....son needs to get over it, nobody gives a damb about online ethics, it bothers you so much, hit the report button,

Only noticed he does that after the I'm still alive thread, on the Ron Jeremy one dude was posting "but you aren't offended by this?"

Straight :smh:

Report this.

So if kanye n wiz came out saggin like chief keef b4 keef, would yall try yall hardest to defend that ****? Im 99.9% yall would no matter what u say

He's clearly inferring that he believes one, anyone defending someone's right to wear what they want makes them gay, and two, that homosexuality is a bad thing. Neither of which is supported by any evidence.

You clearly have no grasp on what bigoted means if it took someone being CALLED a bigot for you to point out name calling and rule breaking.

Did you guys know..... That...... A lot of closet homosexuals tend to have a lot of negative things to say about openly homosexual people? Strong tendency to call anything outside their comfort zome gay. Usage of da slurs... They tend to have an extreme obsession with proving their masculinity. They also tend to be very vocal about what is and isnt gay, all the while using gay imagery to make jokes and what their peers deem as "points". Funny how that works.

You seem to have a great knowledge of what it means to be a closet homosexual, bruh. I wouldn't know about it. We aren't even talkin down on homosexuals anyways, I'm talking about straight men wearing dresses. Most gay men probably don't even do that.

Reading about human sexuality.... And observing the behavior exhibited by people that match the symptoms of self hating undercover homosexual men. Symptoms widely exhibited by African American males for some reason. Which is also fascinating in itself.

I never mentioned fairy dust, you have me confused with Ninja. I already said I don't' have a problem with homosexuals, I have a problem with lemmings jumping on every ridiculous trend that comes along, even if it means them dressing like women.You can read up on theories of sexuality on the internet all you want, but out here in the real world, skirts and stockings are feminine.

Last edited:
I never mentioned fairy dust, you have me confused with Ninja. I already said I don't' have a problem with homosexuals, I have a problem with lemmings jumping on every ridiculous trend that comes along, even if it means them dressing like women.You can read up on theories of sexuality on the internet all you want, but out here in the real world, skirts and stockings are feminine.
so your problem is really with 'trendiness', not clothing that could be seen as feminine.  

I am tired of talking about it. I am getting off of the internet and back to the real world, I will see you all in March, peace!

Report this.

Since you said "we" instead of "I" I lumped you in. Apologies.

You do know theories on sexuality come from real world observation.... Right?

And your position is now a problem with trendiness, not the feminine connotation that comes with certain clothing...... All right. Enjoy your time off, b.

Yeah, but it was a low blow. Big hit, but scores no points. As far as the thread goes Anton won 10 out of 10 rounds.
f o h

ninja won by a unanimous decision..

wasnt even close really...

No he didn't. Wasn't until he followed anton's advice to stick to what he knows ( in this case - **** talking) that everyone came through with the ninjahood ftw gifs. That whole rant was lol worthy. One throwaway punchline line got a whole bunch of you going nuts. The rest of the thread (well, as far as I read. Eventually it go to be too much. ) was all Anton.

I'm still not sure what makes getting into pissing matches about men's fashion on a message board masculine. It is masculine, right? Otherwise no way NH would be caught doing it.

Last edited:
No he didn't. Wasn't until he followed anton's advice to stick to what he knows ( in this case - **** talking) that everyone came through with the ninjahood ftw gifs. That whole rant was lol worthy. One throwaway punchline line got a whole bunch of you going nuts. The rest of the thread (well, as far as I read. Eventually it go to be too much.

I'm still not sure what makes getting into pissing matches about men's fashion on a message board masculine. It is masculine, right? Otherwise no way NH would be caught dead doing it.
how did he not win...first with the ether...and if not that one dude cosigns and say skirts/blouses/makeup/crop tops/bras is aok and is the sign of a man....thats always a lost unless you on team limp wrist....

if thats what losing is im more then happy to be on the losing team.....

http://www1.macys.com/shop/womens-clothing/womens-skirts?id=131

got a one day sale going on....i suggest you guys...and the term is loosely used get there early

I'm still not sure what makes getting into pissing matches about men's fashion on a message board masculine. It is masculine, right?

NT as a whole has spent the entire day arguing over pantyhose and skirts.... :smh:

Literally.

Last edited:
I was under the impression this was about casual fashion cause you know damn well ninja hood isn't getting a job with the way he dresses. Some people rock a nice fitted suit to work and tight pant to play.

In da midsts of anton smug delusion lies da hard coal of wrong, cuz if ninjahood

"Could never get a job" then i wouldn't have "Porsche money" worth of kicks & loads more.

Da reality is anton people like me trounce on people like you, im a articulate savage

& your a pretentious troll, you strip da internet, humor, and put yourself and i in a dark room with

Shiny metal objects for survival da reality is id cook & eat you with a side of platanos.

I live in da real world anton, my personality was forged from da harsh fires of life and survival,

Not by dead pan humor & wussie tendencies. Da male role models in my life were an incarcerated

Father, drug dealers, and a financial analyst cousin with a MBA. I have winning flowing through my veins b,

If i spit in your face you'd get yambs by osmosis.

:smh: at some of y'all for actually hyping this drivel.

Ninja, how you callin' someone out for being smug when you're undoubtedly one of the more prideful, and stubborn, posters in General population?

Ohh and it speaks volumes about your character when you implicitly threaten another poster with violence because you disagree with his viewpoints. Guess that's part of your masculine ethos, huh?...grow up, man...:smh:

Also, contrary to what you undoubtedly believe, you haven't cornered the market on " da real world" experience. You think you're the only one who has had a tough life growing up? You think one learns "da harsh fires of life and survival" only by living a life similar to yours?

FACT--you've spent the majority of your life in a cultural bubble. You're the definition of a sheltered child, and based off what you've revealed about your personal life, here on NT, I think it's safe to say that your "real world" experience is fairly limited. I mean really, just how "real" is your world when the boundary of your experience is limited to Wash.Heights and the DR? Believe it or not, but you have about as much "real" world experience as a trust-fund baby living in the posh parts of Greenwich, CT-- generalizations of the latter group aside.

And lastly, you say that your role models were your incarcerated pop's, the neighborhood drug dealers, and your cousin? Given their disparities, owing to their unique circumstances, I don't think it out of this world to suggest then, that, each of these "models" likely ascribed to a different type of "masculinity." If you can accept this truth, then you also have to accept, then, that there are different ways to practice masculinity, owing to our unique experiences as men, heterosexual or homosexual. Thus, it's wildly ignorant to suggest that men who practice a masculinity different from that which you are familiar with, are emasculate.

Last edited:
Lol yo ninja is my ninja man. The new breed of NT is not built the same way. We are just mad different as generations grow up.

Dude saying ninja is in a cultural bubble when he lives in perhaps one of the most diverse cities in the world...dudes getting life story and experience from message boards.. Its despicable b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom