'Mantyhose' Are The Latest Hot Trend In Menswear VOL. da emasculation of man is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In da midsts of anton smug delusion lies da hard coal of wrong, cuz if ninjahood

"Could never get a job" then i wouldn't have "Porsche money" worth of kicks & loads more.

Da reality is anton people like me trounce on people like you, im a articulate savage

& your a pretentious troll, you strip da internet, humor, and put yourself and i in a dark room with

Shiny metal objects for survival da reality is id cook & eat you with a side of platanos.

I live in da real world anton, my personality was forged from da harsh fires of life and survival,

Not by dead pan humor & wussie tendencies. Da male role models in my life were an incarcerated

Father, drug dealers, and a financial analyst cousin with a MBA. I have winning flowing through my veins b,

If i spit in your face you'd get yambs by osmosis.

View media item 137772

Last edited:
Damn..Ninja was fed up and hit Anton with one of them cold blooded Tony Delk or Andre Miller 50 point games that come outta nowhere :lol:

What's with all the post of men wearing insert feminine clothing.
So far we have, leggings, tee skirts now this.
Should I cop nt thread in disguise ?

roll.gif

Bro. You're literally upset and calling me a "coward" because I went to sleep last night :lol:. And on top of that, I actually answered your question when you first posed it on page 9. Take a deep breath and get a hold of yourself fam...

The issue that you claim is about semantics is central to the issue at hand. There is a tremendous difference between thinking something is "inherent" or part of the "natural order" and recognizing that something has been ascribed a certain meaning within a given historical time, place, and culture. Such differences should be recognized, acknowledged, and explored because they have real effects on people's lives and help to maintain a white supremacist patriarchal colonialist capitalist system. That is the issue but y'all have been too brainwashed by the aforementioned system to see it even when someone makes it plain for you...

Bro. You're literally upset and calling me a "coward" because I went to sleep last night
laugh.gif
. And on top of that, I actually answered your question when you first posed it on page 9. Take a deep breath and get a hold of yourself fam...

The issue that you claim is about semantics is central to the issue at hand. There is a tremendous difference between thinking something is "inherent" or part of the "natural order" and recognizing that something has been ascribed a certain meaning within a given historical time, place, and culture. Such differences should be recognized, acknowledged, and explored because they have real effects on people's lives and help to maintain a white supremacist patriarchal colonialist capitalist system. That is the issue but y'all have been too brainwashed by the aforementioned system to see it even when someone makes it plain for you...
Repped.

You guys ever seen Robin Hood: Men in Tights? Y'all wouldn't f with Robin Hood
laugh.gif

Yeah it was a good jab by ninjahood, but does it really matter when Anton wiped the floor with him the entire thread?

In da midsts of anton smug delusion lies da hard coal of wrong, cuz if ninjahood

"Could never get a job" then i wouldn't have "Porsche money" worth of kicks & loads more.

Da reality is anton people like me trounce on people like you, im a articulate savage

& your a pretentious troll, you strip da internet, humor, and put yourself and i in a dark room with

Shiny metal objects for survival da reality is id cook & eat you with a side of platanos.

I live in da real world anton, my personality was forged from da harsh fires of life and survival,

Not by dead pan humor & wussie tendencies. Da male role models in my life were an incarcerated

Father, drug dealers, and a financial analyst cousin with a MBA. I have winning flowing through my veins b,

If i spit in your face you'd get yambs by osmosis.

View media item 243191

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom