Manhattan Air Force Ones?

Rico -  I saw that part too!  Did Clark completely overlook the logo on the Brooklyn's??
laugh.gif
  I mean, it is a very subtle "k" and one could easily overlook it, but c'mon son!

Either way, apparently NDC's stock of Staten Island's was transferred to the Mercer store.

Rico -  I saw that part too!  Did Clark completely overlook the logo on the Brooklyn's??
laugh.gif
  I mean, it is a very subtle "k" and one could easily overlook it, but c'mon son!

Either way, apparently NDC's stock of Staten Island's was transferred to the Mercer store.

Man I need the Manhattans & Brooklyn. I had ordered a pair of each but due to my rush I mixed the shipping & mailing address & Nike canceled my order. I am so mad. I tried to get them back but they are no were to be found in there system!

Man I need the Manhattans & Brooklyn. I had ordered a pair of each but due to my rush I mixed the shipping & mailing address & Nike canceled my order. I am so mad. I tried to get them back but they are no were to be found in there system!

damn, was planning on copping the brooklyn's, fell asleep and didnt wake up at 9 when My alarm sounded woke up next morning and werent on NDC at all.
smh.gif

damn, was planning on copping the brooklyn's, fell asleep and didnt wake up at 9 when My alarm sounded woke up next morning and werent on NDC at all.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

my bk's and bx's already shipped but it says estimated arrival date is the 10th 
frown.gif

Kev - I guess that's the price you pay for living on such a beautiful island.
laugh.gif

On a related note regarding shipping---mine should be here today!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

my bk's and bx's already shipped but it says estimated arrival date is the 10th 
frown.gif

Kev - I guess that's the price you pay for living on such a beautiful island.
laugh.gif

On a related note regarding shipping---mine should be here today!
happy.gif

My Brooklyn's just came in a few minutes ago.  I'm thoroughly impressed with these.  All of the materials and details really set these off nicely.

I'll post pics later on tonight.
happy.gif

My Brooklyn's just came in a few minutes ago.  I'm thoroughly impressed with these.  All of the materials and details really set these off nicely.

I'll post pics later on tonight.
happy.gif

Niketown NY did not receive the Staten Island Air Force 1s. I was there earlier. They said that 21 Mercer was the only store to get them.

Niketown NY did not receive the Staten Island Air Force 1s. I was there earlier. They said that 21 Mercer was the only store to get them.

Back
Top Bottom