Manhattan Air Force Ones?

hahahahahahahah ^^^

So these are all gone or are they sitting around, I haven't been in a shoe spot in forever.

cursive writing of the borough name, i meant in VERY SMALL letters and in the same position as where the symbols are on these current sneakers

yall thought i meant in big cursive letters on the whole side of the show? lmao, no.

basically a all black clean sneaker wit different color swooshes, cuz these are hot garbage, i wouldnt wear these if sum1 gave em 2 me for free all 5 pairs

cursive writing of the borough name, i meant in VERY SMALL letters and in the same position as where the symbols are on these current sneakers

yall thought i meant in big cursive letters on the whole side of the show? lmao, no.

basically a all black clean sneaker wit different color swooshes, cuz these are hot garbage, i wouldnt wear these if sum1 gave em 2 me for free all 5 pairs

Originally Posted by magneto621

i knew yu didn't mean big cursive...i still think using it is corny and cheesy...an all blk shoe wit a different color swoosh? how does that speak to the 5 boros more than this pack does? your idea just sounds like a bad custom job....what's so garbage about these tho?

i knew yu didn't mean big cursive...i still think using it is corny and cheesy...an all blk shoe wit a different color swoosh? how does that speak to the 5 boros more than this pack does? your idea just sounds like a bad custom job....what's so garbage about these tho?

^^^^ Good for you
eyes.gif

Can you still cop anywhere in NYC?

Back
Top Bottom