Manhattan Air Force Ones?

Nah G what I'm sayin is that they said Mercer was the only place to get SI's...which isn't true but I knew niketown aint get em...

Nah G what I'm sayin is that they said Mercer was the only place to get SI's...which isn't true but I knew niketown aint get em...

SIs were the easy cop....but I thought they were putting them in the top stores in each borough ??? What happen to that??

SIs were the easy cop....but I thought they were putting them in the top stores in each borough ??? What happen to that??

Originally Posted by chatta718

The Staten Islands were the first pair to sell out Sat morning,  Nice pics everyone.

Originally Posted by chatta718

The Staten Islands were the first pair to sell out Sat morning,  Nice pics everyone.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

They all are so sick....just waiting on the Staten Islands to come in now.

Right on.... I see your still at it homie

Hopefully my BKs make it home today.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

They all are so sick....just waiting on the Staten Islands to come in now.

Right on.... I see your still at it homie

Hopefully my BKs make it home today.
eyes.gif

If I was director at Nike for this pack all the sneakers would be ALL black, the borough name in cursive writing on the side of the sneaker, and the swooshes would be diff colors.
BX-purple
Manhattan-Yellow
BK-Baby blue
SI-Royal blue
Queens-Orange

overall same clean style as the Hampton's

straight ill imo... no one wants to wear these colorful clown shoes..smh

If I was director at Nike for this pack all the sneakers would be ALL black, the borough name in cursive writing on the side of the sneaker, and the swooshes would be diff colors.
BX-purple
Manhattan-Yellow
BK-Baby blue
SI-Royal blue
Queens-Orange

Can someone explain why Queens is green n yellow? It should have been blue&orange or black n purple (7train). The BX joints are the nicest.

Can someone explain why Queens is green n yellow? It should have been blue&orange or black n purple (7train). The BX joints are the nicest.

Well the 7 train isn't the only train that runs in queens so I can see why it wouldn't incorporate the 7 train color...

Good thing you aren't the director magneto...cause that crap you just described
sick.gif

Cursive?
laugh.gif
the pair you describe sound like bad customs

Well the 7 train isn't the only train that runs in queens so I can see why it wouldn't incorporate the 7 train color...

Good thing you aren't the director magneto...cause that crap you just described
sick.gif

Cursive?
laugh.gif
the pair you describe sound like bad customs

i kinda liked his idea. black, 1 pop color, white rubber midsole and gum outsoles. do that in super premium leather and i'd probably have bought all 5. agree with ixnay on the cursive though.

i kinda liked his idea. black, 1 pop color, white rubber midsole and gum outsoles. do that in super premium leather and i'd probably have bought all 5. agree with ixnay on the cursive though.

BKs finally made it home today.

The shoe is SICK.

I wish I made it in time to cop MANHATTANs. Im going to need another pair of these A S A P. MANHATTANs or another pair of BKs. They are tooo nice not just to have one.

BKs finally made it home today.

The shoe is SICK.

I wish I made it in time to cop MANHATTANs. Im going to need another pair of these A S A P. MANHATTANs or another pair of BKs. They are tooo nice not just to have one.

Originally Posted by magneto621

BX-purple
Manhattan-Yellow
BK-Baby blue
SI-Royal blue
Queens-Orange

Those sound awful...

BX-purple
Manhattan-Yellow
BK-Baby blue
SI-Royal blue
Queens-Orange

Those sound awful...

BX-purple
Manhattan-Yellow
BK-Baby blue
SI-Royal blue
Queens-Orange

Your kicks sound like crap.....
laugh.gif

BX-purple
Manhattan-Yellow
BK-Baby blue
SI-Royal blue
Queens-Orange

Your kicks sound like crap.....
laugh.gif

hahahahahahahah ^^^

So these are all gone or are they sitting around, I haven't been in a shoe spot in forever.

Back
Top Bottom