Man with 30 kids wants state to help pay for child support

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by eashawty

im tryna figure out how he only pay $60 a month in total tho, cause my patna got 3 kids & no job & he still end up payin bout $250 a month in child support

I enjoy almost every post you make
laugh.gif
i luh u too boo

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Desmond "Genghis Khan" Hatchett
pimp.gif
roll.gif

He probably ripping through any condoms on purpose.

Yall wylin with this castrate/cut his **** off talk.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30... Man at least 2 of em gone go pro
roll.gif

They better

They all live in a four storied building with 100 rooms in a mountainous village in Mizoram state, sharing borders with Burma and Bangladesh, according to reports."I once married 10 women in one year," Ziona Chana said.His wives share a dormitory near Ziona's private bedroom and locals said he likes to have seven or eight of them by his side at all times.The sons and their wives, and all their children, live in different rooms in the same building, but share a common kitchen.The wives take turns cooking, while his daughters clean the house and do washing. The men do outdoor jobs like farming and taking care of livestock.The family, all 167 of them, consumes around 200lb of rice and more than 130lb of potatoes a day. They are supported by their own resources and occasional donations from followers."Even today, I am ready to expand my family and willing to go to any extent to marry," Ziona said."I have so many people to care (for) and look after, and I consider myself a lucky man."Mr Chana met his oldest wife, who is three years older than he is, when he was 17.He heads a local Christian religious sect, called the "Chana", which allows polygamy. Formed in June 1942, the sect believes it will soon be ruling the world with Christ and has a membership of around 400 families.http://www.telegraph.co.u...nd-33-grandchildren.htmlThis man got it right. They are able to take care of each other.

Never read any of the comments but the kids are getting the short end of the stick.
I wonder how those who are pro life feel about this.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i blame da women though....how u letting money go raw dog in you when you know he's got X amount of baby mothers....

Bingo! And condoms were invented too. Smh..
THIS........the only woman we like to get on in this country for having too many kids is Octomom, there are so many women like her who deserve just as much scorn...

94% of counties in Tennessee have no abortion clinics of their own...

Goddamn bible thumpers
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wait hol up, he has 30 kids and only 11 baby moms, so that means he obv had to knock up a few of his baby moms multiple times and these straight garden tools let a dude with no money, @*@#$% job, and multiple kids continue to drop his seed...

I blame the women 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
It's always the poor people having the most kids, humans man.
Uh, history shows this is usually the case. Poor people die a lot younger than the rich, so they wanna make sure to have someone to continue their family line

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
It's always the poor people having the most kids, humans man.
Uh, history shows this is usually the case. Poor people die a lot younger than the rich, so they wanna make sure to have someone to continue their family line
man bruh i really doubt thats wat they thinkin bout when dumpin that baby batter off in them guts

^ Oh nah I don't think this guy was thinking that way, I was just telling dude that HISTORICALLY the poor have more kids than the rich.

This guy has got to be touched mentally or something...him and all the mother of his children.

When I read about things like this I often ask myself "Do these people think? What thought process goes on inside their mind on a daily basis?"

I've come to one conclusion: they MUST be mentally challenged.

There is no other explanation. Especially since he's asking for a hand out due to his sheer stupidity.

He probably doesn't think he did anything wrong....smh.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30... Man at least 2 of em gone go pro
Literally, the #s are in his favor
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom