Man Shot Outside Hollywood Club - TMZ & Worldstar There to Capture It All - WSHH Encouraging Reckles

I initially made this thread to ask at what point does the whole running towards mayhem yelling "Worldstar!!" instead of breaking up fights or *gasp* calling the cops get to become a legitimate public welfare issue.

But then I thought about it and realized people been acting a fool and watching other people act worse way before there was the opportunity to capitalize on it monetarily via WSHH and TMZ.

Still.  This mob mentality needs to stop.  A group of girls get into a fight so then dozens of people, most not even involved initially start wildin out?  From the looks of it the dude who shot the guy may not have even been involved in the fighting.  He walked up behind him real calm.

There rumors it was gang related and had little to do with the larger brawl.

mean.gif

Hollywood Nightclub Brawl
Clubgoer Shot Dead (VIDEO)

A man was shot dead outside a Hollywood nightclub early Sunday morning in the throes of a massive brawl ... and our photog captured it all.

Cops tell us ... It started inside Empire nightclub ... where several fights broke out between some women ... before it moved outside.

You see women in the video throwing punches, pulling hair, slapping etc.  

Within minutes the violence escalated into all out mayhem ... dozens more joined in -- men and women.

Suddenly ... a man in grey sweatshirt pulls a gun ... takes aim -- and two shots are clearly heard.

Moments later, you see a man lying dead in the middle of the street -- and it appears the victim was the intended target.

Another man was also shot during the brawl.  He's in stable condition.

The shooter was not apprehended. The LAPD is looking for him.
Video After The Jump: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/13/hollywood-nightclub-man-killed-dead-fight-video/#ixzz2HwBVBDN1

This is Kendrick Lamars video for M.A.A.D City feat. MC Eiht

Last edited:
These guys yelling worldstarhiphop are rookies youre only supposed to say worldstar

Cats be screaming world star come off kinda lame to me...

But , the way the internet is, you literally get 2 days fame, then its on to the next sensation.

I hope they catch the shooter
mean.gif
.  Can't even go to the club and have fun without something popping off these days. RIP to the victim
tired.gif

Last edited:
I don't care if this sounds racist but I refuse to go to a club full of ratchets and black dudes.

I know a few club promoters and owners, and I've literally seen them tell DJs to play electronic music in order to get black people to leave. And some of these owners/promoters ARE black. They don't want the trouble that comes from spinning rap music all night. Such tactics are no secret in the nightclub industry, and while plenty of people might find it racist, every incidence of nightclub violence around here only involves black people. But of course, we can't judge.

Wow :smh:

I'm starting to think people are under the impression that WSHH sets these fights up like some
kind of spontaneous ECW street fight, the way those guys ran over yelling world star :stoneface:

mean.gif
mean.gif
 They shut down most of the hood clubs here for this exact reason..SMH I only go to downtown clubs with dresscode and they dont play all rap music. People dont know how to act these days.. And Yelling Worldstarhiphop?? Thats lame..

I cringed watching that video, that def was intentionally execution style. And how can anyone break that up, that was straight chaos so i can see why people didn't wanna break it up or get involved

Does WSHH have their own paparazzi now? I always thought random ppl filmed things, yelled world star and then uploaded it to the site. Can't see how that site in particular encourages recklessness. It's just a place where it's all focused. The internet sub-culture of being an attention ***** and seeking 15 min of fame is what's rewarded and that cycle encourages the reckless actions.

This aint the first or last time someone will be killed for a night club brawl. Now it's recorded for the world to see.

When dudes fight around my way, I already kno its time to dip. I ain't watched a whole fight between random ****** at a club in years. Soon as I see a crowd I **** cuz I kno gunshots will follow sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom