Man dies after live liver transplant to his brother. GREAT READ

damn, good and sad story. RIP to the brother
frown.gif

i wanna know what happened that killed him, he was healthy and gave up part of his liver. he should have survived no problem.

That was really nice of him. May he rest in peace.

Reading this makes me even more scared, though. My Mom needs a liver transplant.
frown.gif

That was really nice of him. May he rest in peace.

Reading this makes me even more scared, though. My Mom needs a liver transplant.
frown.gif

Damn. Bros
pimp.gif
If I was the living one, I'd feel mad guilt. I'd be indebted to his sons for the rest of my life.

Damn. Bros
pimp.gif
If I was the living one, I'd feel mad guilt. I'd be indebted to his sons for the rest of my life.

scanned the OP... looked more like about 6 mins to me.. Did not read. He's a better Ryan than me. If my brother needed a kidney...
grin.gif

scanned the OP... looked more like about 6 mins to me.. Did not read. He's a better Ryan than me. If my brother needed a kidney...
grin.gif

frown.gif

im all choked up over here.

but best believe i'd do the same for either of my brothers. no second thought. i'mma call 'em and tell 'em i love them.

frown.gif

im all choked up over here.

but best believe i'd do the same for either of my brothers. no second thought. i'mma call 'em and tell 'em i love them.

Very good read.

This gives me another reason to cherish my siblings and family.

I'd do the same exact thing for my siblings..

Very good read.

This gives me another reason to cherish my siblings and family.

I'd do the same exact thing for my siblings..

I would do the same for my brother... but if he did it for me and didn't make it, I am not sure I could handle all of that guilt

great read either way

I would do the same for my brother... but if he did it for me and didn't make it, I am not sure I could handle all of that guilt

great read either way

Back
Top Bottom