Man, 19, sexually assaulted by group of four females

sounds to fishy,4 females all the same age and size,he doesn,t say what make an color of car he got into,but he recalls the car they left in,if it looks like a duck,quacks like a duck,its a duck

I met a friend online a few yrs ago from Windy City,Chicago,she told me about her and her g/f,they were in their  mid 30,s and were at a bar,I seen their pics,they were good looking,about 175 lbs or more,they met this young guy at the bar,said he was around 19 or 20,they started coming on to him and he was enjoying it,so they asked him,Sweetie,you want to come back to our place and have some fun,he agreed,they took him home about 1.30 am and had the time of thier life she said,finally at 5.30 am or so the guy had to leave,he could not take it any more,she said when he went out the door,he was only wearing shorts and the rest of his clothes in his arms,they never seen him again,guess he  had the time of his life,great story for his friends,this post is gospel,thats what she told me

wow, he mustve been violated some how

honestly, if four fat chicks kidnapped and wanted the D, i would have them chokin on the D all night, but i wouldnt have sex with them, the risks are higher of catching something and they could have disgusting hygiene

How they all the same height and weight though? 
laugh.gif
 Exactly what I was thinking. 

they never release details about rape in TO. I feel really bad for the dude. But why didnt he defend himself better? Couldnt he have hit thoes women or bit them? Elbow them, kick? I dunno I would not, could not let that happen to me.

So we have come to a few conclusions, either he was:

1. Gay and raped
2. Straight and anally raped
3. Hooked up with some fat chicks, got embarrassed, and cried rape.

If he is telling the truth, this ain't funny. If a chick was gang rapped by 4 fats dudes everyone would be calling for their heads.

I don't take murder seriously only half the time, what makes rape different.

These whales need to be brought to justice

On paper the story sounds suspect though :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom