Man, 19, sexually assaulted by group of four females

Wow I feel bad for the dude. I imagine him sitting in the middle seat. Squished between two behemoths. He was basically cornered with nowhere to go. This situation might seem light and funny but if this was vice versa and it was 4 200 pound men sexually assaulting a woman :smh:

It's his fault for getting in the car.

It's his fault for dressing provocatively.

It's his fault for leading the women on.

It's his fault for getting an erection.

Here are some examples of 5'4' 200lbs, I know that a lot of the posters here couldn't fight the good fight against 4 of these on a drunken horny rampage:

If you're a grown man, and you're neither strong enough or quick enough to defend yourself against, and/or run away from a small group of woman that size, you deserve to get your booty touched or whatever happened to bruh.

Strictly from a survival standpoint, your are physically a beta and probably the type of specimen that wouldn't have been able to pass on your DNA 10,000 years ago.  That's just how I feel. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I Imagine he got "probed" and that's why he reported this "assault."

Aint no way a dude reporting 4 chicks that took turns giving him a head job, or the box...:lol:

All jokes though.

Last edited:
I Imagine he got "probed" and that's why he reported this "assault."

Aint no way a dude reporting 4 chicks that took turns giving him a head job, or the box...:lol:

All jokes though.

:rofl:

Real talk. I think dude might be gay though.

Here are some examples of 5'4' 200lbs, I know that a lot of the posters here couldn't fight the good fight against 4 of these on a drunken horny rampage:

View media item 353762

View media item 353764

View media item 353768

View media item 353773

View media item 353781

If you're a grown man, and you're neither strong enough or quick enough to defend yourself against, and/or run away from a small group of woman that size, you deserve to get your booty touched or whatever happened to bruh.

Strictly from a survival standpoint, your are physically a beta and probably the type of specimen that wouldn't have been able to pass on your DNA 10,000 years ago.  That's just how I feel. :lol:

That applies to much of the adult population alive today tho, whether they were raped or not.

Last edited:
Hmm, either he's gay & they took turns sucking him off.

Or, he's straight & was penetrated anally. I can't imagine too many heterosexuals filing a police report over some unwanted dome.

And they must've had a gun/taser/some kind of weapon or he must've been 130 pounds or something because I don't see how he couldn't get out of the car otherwise.

Either way, don't ever get into a 5 seater with 4 people you don't know.

Last edited:
This isn't pedophilia.

This isn't rape

The guy was 19 and the chicks were probably drunk after the bar/club and where just trying to do some wild girl stuff.

If didn't want to engage in the reverse gangbang. Just push the girls off of you and ran away ..... you'll have a good story to tell your boys later

Dude is a lame. He's mocking real rape that is committed against women and men.

honestly thats why your parents always say dont ride with stranger's shoulda took that troop homie

View media item 353888

but all jokes aside i hope the homies not all mentally messed up and seeks the right professional help if need be

This isn't pedophilia.

This isn't rape

The guy was 19 and the chicks were probably drunk after the bar/club and where just trying to do some wild girl stuff.

If didn't want to engage in the reverse gangbang. Just push the girls off of you and ran away ..... you'll have a good story to tell your boys later

Just ignorance.

If they stabbed him, would he be a ***** to file charges against them?

What's the difference? It's people hurting other people.

Don't let gender roles make you stupid.

This isn't pedophilia.

This isn't rape

Just ignorance.

If they stabbed him, would he be a ***** to file charges against them?

What's the difference? It's people hurting other people.

Don't let gender roles make you stupid.

But they didn't have a knife though....

Last edited:
I need more details the story isn't adding up. He met 4 women in the club that offered to take him home but he ended up getting raped? Usually when people meet in the club and go home together, it means they've already planned to have sex. My theory is either he planned to have sex with them but things got out of hand and they were doing things out of left field OR he's probably slightly mentally disabled. 

I honestly can't see anyone in their right mind (male or female) going to the club and asking 4 people they don't know to take them home. 

Last edited:
interesting how there are no replies about he's making it up or having regrets just b/c the genders are reversed.  flip the genders and there would easily be 5 replies speculating as such
:lol: Why would a guy make up this story though?

Given he was dumb for taking this ride, but if the roles are reversed a female coming out the club getting a ride from 4 dudes who are strangers sounds even dumber not that that version would warrant accusations about it being lie but you'd question just how dumb this person is.

Main point though, you right. There's plenty NTers that stupid that would speculate the credibility of the rape victim due to their ignorance and w/e other issues they have with the opposite sex.
He only reported it because it wasn't 4 hot women.
If it was 4 hot women all they'd have to do is ask or hint at it and he'd be down unless we're talking 4 hot psychopaths

Last edited:
Mormon Sex In Chains Case

A young Mormon missionary named Kirk Anderson went missing in 1977, in Ewell, Surrey, after he was abducted from the steps of a meetinghouse of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.[1] A few days later a freed Anderson made a report to the police that he had been abducted, driven to Devon, and imprisoned against his will, chained to a bed in a cottage, where Joyce Bernann McKinney (b. August 1949) — a former Miss Wyoming World[2][3][4] — had abducted, attempted to seduce, and then raped him.[5][6] The case became known by many sobriquets, including "The Mormon sex in chains case" and "The Case of the Manacled Mormon."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_McKinney

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom