Man, 19, sexually assaulted by group of four females

Reminds me of the time I jumped in a van full of hefty broads after last call because I knew they were going to get food(and i was right) My night could've gone terribly wrong

I need more details the story isn't adding up. He met 4 women in the club that offered to take him home but he ended up getting raped? Usually when people meet in the club and go home together, it means they've already planned to have sex. My theory is either he planned to have sex with them but things got out of hand and they were doing things out of left field OR he's probably slightly mentally disabled. 

I honestly can't see anyone in their right mind (male or female) going to the club and asking 4 people they don't know to take them home. 

I'm familiar with the area

Where he got into the car with them is a big entertainment district and where they drove him to is only like 3-5 min drive depending on traffic and its another high traffic/entertainment district.

They weren't really trying to rape him.

I bet it went down like this. One fat girl got a decent looking guy and the others struck out. So one of the ones who struck out floated the idea of them all trying to get with him. Groupthink and drunk reasoning took over so they decided to all try and have sex with him at nearest possible place. That Queen parking lot is the nearest possible place relative to King Street, that you could park to have sex. They probably tried to touch his package and his body and he got freaked out and got out of the car. Notice the report didn't stay they held him against his will

Reminds me of the time I jumped in a van full of hefty broads after last call because I knew they were going to get food(and i was right) My night could've gone terribly wrong

Dude was 19, he probably couldn't buy any drinks.

I'm thinking they bought him one too many and offered to take him home, him being drunk, probably just went with it because he needed a ride and was already drunk.

Then things didn't go like he thought they were going to and he freaked out and hopped out of the car.

That's my guess.

I'm thinking they bought him one too many and offered to take him home, him being drunk, probably just went with it because he needed a ride and was already drunk.

Then things didn't go like he thought they were going to and he freaked out and hopped out of the car.

That's my guess.

You can drink at age 19 in Canada though..

That's my guess.

You can drink at age 19 in Canada though..
It's even 18 in some provinces.

interesting how there are no replies about he's making it up or having regrets just b/c the genders are reversed.  flip the genders and there would easily be 5 replies speculating as such
In all honesty, which gender is more likely to call "rape" unnecessarily?  If a guy has sex with an unattractive girl, he gets made of fun and then it's whatever.  If a girl has sex with an unattractive guy then she may get called a ***** or a ****.  I'm not saying women don't get raped, because they do, but they also have more to lose by being "promiscuous" or seen as such...

A large percentage of women orgasm during rape. If that happens does that mean they weren't raped? :smh:

The double standard with this is ridiculous...

Last edited:
A large percentage of women orgasm during rape. If that happens does that mean they weren't raped?
mean.gif

Probably the loosest usage of "large percentage" I've ever seen. 
laugh.gif

A large percentage of women orgasm during rape. If that happens does that mean they weren't raped? :smh:

It wasn't a woman, boy, girl or man being raped by another man.

It was a grown man being groped by small fat women that had no power over him. They let him go when he resisted.

oh yeah that reminds me. im doing hw last night. moms got the radio playing. the caribbean show every sunday on 105.1 i think

anyways the host said a woman who was raped said it was the best sex of her life. and if she met dude again she would have sex with him again

The fact that this abomination was carried out in a Honda CRV is disgusting. Thoughts and prayers go out for the suspension and underpinnings.

oh yeah that reminds me. im doing hw last night. moms got the radio playing. the caribbean show every sunday on 105.1 i think

anyways the host said a woman who was raped said it was the best sex of her life. and if she met dude again she would have sex with him again

wut.

Back
Top Bottom