MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Yeah i was sure it was a sky jacking before hand and this just confirms it. :x :smh:
Pray that every single person on that plane is alive and healthy

Yeah i was sure it was a sky jacking before hand and this just confirms it.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Pray that every single person on that plane is alive and healthy
what confirms it?

seems like they having a party to me???
All the evidence plus the government saying this. I know they aren't to trustworthy right now, but i would think a sky jacking is one of the last things you would want
if they say it was hijacked theydon't have to show evidence of it, thus hiding the fact that they probably mishandled this whole affair.

[QUOTE url="/t/585734/malaysia-loses-contact-with-plane-carrying-239/870#post_20075392"]

All the evidence plus the government saying this. I know they aren't to trustworthy right now, but i would think a sky jacking is one of the last things you would want
if they say it was hijacked theydon't have to show evidence of it, thus hiding the fact that they probably mishandled this whole affair.
[/quote]

what other evidence do they need to show? have you been following this?

what other evidence do they need to show? have you been following this?
when things get hijacked there is usually a reason.

I'm pretty darn sure that the government saying the plane was hijacked is just a theory to feed the media and public. They don't know if it has been crashed or is in the bottom of the ocean. If it was hijacked then the hijackers have done an A++ job of concealing the plane. It's been a week now and people want answers so the government is giving them to the people. I don't believe that ish until the plane is found.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom