MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

I say one of the Pilots went crazy and crashed the plane himself. From my understanding, once the plane diverted from it's corse and went west then became untraceable they no way had enough fuel to even get close to the middle east somewhere.
It did not crash no way..  no debris no nothing

- 14 countries 50 ships 50 aircraft would had found it by now 

Well you have to remember, the area they are searching is over half of the US. That's a lot of ground to cover.

I say one of the Pilots went crazy and crashed the plane himself. From my understanding, once the plane diverted from it's corse and went west then became untraceable they no way had enough fuel to even get close to the middle east somewhere.

Na, the ocean is gigantic, man.

There is an ethnic muslim uighur passenger from western china who took flight simulation training back in '06.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/interpol-looking-at-35-year-old-uighur-passenger-on-mh370/
Now, this makes hijacking seem pretty plausible given the Muslim unrest and terrorist attacks in western China lately.

In that case, out of the 2 possible flight directions, if this is really the case, the plane probably was forced to fly north. 

The Ocean, man, the Ocean is wayyyy to big.

Plane could have sunk to the bottom also without any debris, if thats what the pilot/hijacker wanted to do, he could have landed it "hudson river" style.

Last edited:
I'm really starting to believe we'll never find this plane. Took two years for them to find Air France plane that crashed in 2009, and they knew the area it fell in.

With this Malaysian plane, they have no ****** clue where it could be, the area being searched is wayyy to big.

When it turned around according to the press the direction it was headed, yemen/iraq was to far off. They could had flew over the ocean right there..

I'm really starting to believe we'll never find this plane. Took two years for them to find Air France plane that crashed in 2009, and they knew the area it fell in.

With this Malaysian plane, they have no ****** clue where it could be, the area being searched is wayyy to big.

I thought they found Air France's wreckage site in a matter of a week or so, but took 2 years to get to the blackbox

Dont know if this update has been said in this thread yet but on CNN they said they now know the last "ping" from the engine was at 8:11 AM in the morning which means the plane flew for 7 hours.

Meaning it could be anywhere far north as Kazakhstan in the middle east or far down south in Indian Ocean half way between Australia and Africa.

They also said that the first transponder was shut off BEFORE they heard the last voice message from one pilot saying to the other " Okay , Good Night " and the second was shut off shortly after.

Last edited:
i think they mightve wanted what was in the plane's cargo. A biazarre combination of people on that plane
also apparently india's radar is not always turned on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom