Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

Dude is obviously trolling being a bigot like that...

Back to the story, after seeing those pics posted Magic knew that the boy was gay frolicking around like that :lol:

Damb ..

This just reinforces that black men are on some down low tip to the general public...

Smh.

Last edited:
:lol: I assume even gays think this dude is over the top

*prays for daughters *

Word, that is serious business right there? I wonder if they do that for attention or if they really are that flambouyant?

I can't think of what's worst. My only son being an over the top flamboyant homosexual or my only daughter being the neighborhood LIRR service provider

Is this the new fear for parents now?

like father, like son

That's wild disrespectful.

:lol:

mean.gif
feel sorry for Magic. it's ok he's gay but too be wild flamboyant damn.
That's my exact feelings on the matter as well.

Man that's nasty as hell. Big whale walking round like that.

Ain't no way in hell Magic honoring that. Shoulda just said no comment. And before y'all come out with the pitchforks, I don't hate anyone.

"You are a boy EJ" behave like it

Good for dude, but that fur cape is so over the top :lol:

Some comedian said ''being gay isn't a choice but being flaming is''

For some reason I don't think Jordan would've let this ish fly for his son.

Like Magic is one of the greatest ball players of all time. I'm sure he put a basketball in his sons hand at like 5. Planned on him going to MSU to continue the legacy. What went wrong?

Last edited:
i would rather my son be a serial killer then a fruit like this guy
I'd rather my son be a 'fruit' than an unintelligent homophobic hate monger.
cant wait till da supreme court rules on da definition of marriage this june...put this **** to bed.

not cosigning homosexual lifestyle for potential kids =/= bigot

But, what is "cosigning"?

Like, your kid is supposed to figure this out for themselves. I'm going to put my son in sports from age 4 and keep him in sports throughout his life including highschool. But it's not to keep him from being gay, it's to keep him from running the streets and getting into trouble. If he's gay, he's gay and that's cool, but he'll just be a gay dude with handles and a sick jumper who can throw a tight spiral 60 yards and has a black belt in Brazilian Jujitsu.

I don't get where the "cosigning" comes into play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom