Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

No man wants his son to be Gay. Now if he becomes Gay and you accept and love him, that's one thing, but picking out pink sweaters for baby Patrick? No. The only people I can see wanting a feminine son is a feminine man.

I wish people would stop comparing race and sexuality. It's not the same. Yes, people who oppose it are still discriminating, but race and sexuality are not equal.

People who say they don't want their kids to be gay, but claim they are not bigots, sound just like parents who say they don't what their kids to date someone black, but claim not to be racist.

Equating race w/ sexual preference? Lulz...

First off, you do't even know what term "race" means

Second, well there is no second, you didn't even comprehend what I wrote. You just say gay, then you saw black, and you brain short circuited and the ignorance began to flow

No man wants his son to be Gay. Now if he becomes Gay and you accept and love him, that's one thing, but picking out pink sweaters for baby Patrick? No. The only people I can see wanting a feminine son is a feminine man.

I wish people would stop comparing race and sexuality. It's not the same. Yes, people who oppose it are still discriminating, but race and sexuality are not equal.

I agree, I don't think anyone wants their son to be gay, or is planning on it.

But that should be the end of the discussion right there. After that, as a parent, you still have to love your kid.

there's only 6 states where you and trannies can marry...6 outta 50 states, i like my odds of not being a bigot, thank you.

let's not even talk about overseas in countries where homosexuality

is punishable by death....da bigot name calling is something da left

does when their positions are challenged.....
You accept the fact that you're a bigot.

Don't go around thinking that the way you think is right.

I don't think that it's name calling if it's true.

You are a bigot and you're proud of it.

You've illustrated this time and time again.

The positions you hold for issues like this are illogical.

So if your son is born a paraplegic, you'd love him less?

If your son is born with autism, would you love him less?

If your son is born with a mental illness, would you love him less?

So why would you love your son less for being gay?

Part of being a parent is being mature enough to know that your children aren't necessarily going to be everything you envision them to be, and may even disappoint you in some instances...but it shouldn't stop you from loving them. Hence the term "unconditional" love.

You want da cold honest truth? Technology is at

A point where many illnesses can be detected

While a unborn fetus is still in da womb...plenty

Of parents abort children that show signs of potential

Defects during pregnancy. IF homosexuality is hardwired in da brain from birth and can be detected

You're gonna see homosexuals go from bleeding

Liberals to social conservative prolife supporters SO

FAST it'll make your head spin...

I agree, I don't think anyone wants their son to be gay, or is planning on it.

But that should be the end of the discussion right there. After that, as a parent, you still have to love your kid.

I don't have any preferences like that for my child. I want a healthy child. I don't care if they are male, female, straight or gay. So yeah, I don't want to have a straight kid more than I want a gay one. The only reason I would be sad if I had a gay child has nothing to do with their sexuality. It's the uneducated, intolerant, ignorant Ninjahoods of the world that make life harder for a gay person.

Last edited:
honestly, if my son came out 2 me, i'd simply say "i know" with a big smile on my face. cause i kno that gesture would turn his feelings of fear and embrassment to comfort and happiness. life is too short to make ur own flesh & blood live his/her life in shame. that would honestly suck if a gay kids parents were totally unnaccepting of their sexual orientation. thats how some ppl become heroine/meth addicts.

Defects during pregnancy. IF homosexuality is hardwired in da brain from birth and can be detected

100% pure conjecture. Nothing more. Nothing less.

So if your son is born a paraplegic, you'd love him less?

If your son is born with autism, would you love him less?

If your son is born with a mental illness, would you love him less?

So why would you love your son less for being gay?

Part of being a parent is being mature enough to know that your children aren't necessarily going to be everything you envision them to be, and may even disappoint you in some instances...but it shouldn't stop you from loving them. Hence the term "unconditional" love.

Impossible. The ones who would want to abort their babies for being gay would be the ones who would never abort ANY baby. So the outcome would probably just be MORE people being pro choice than anything else. Most people wouldn't abort their kid for potentially being gay, 'cause that would eat at you more than getting an abortion for any other reason.

there's only 6 states where you and trannies can marry...6 outta 50 states, i like my odds of not being a bigot, thank you.

let's not even talk about overseas in countries where homosexuality

is punishable by death....da bigot name calling is something da left

does when their positions are challenged.....
You accept the fact that you're a bigot.
Don't go around thinking that the way you think is right.
I don't think that it's name calling if it's true.
You are a bigot and you're proud of it.
You've illustrated this time and time again.
The positions you hold for issues like this are illogical.

*yawn* when libs dont have a argument they resort

To name calling...da fact of da matter is only 6 states

Recognize same sex marriage, and many states have

Amended their state constitution to explicitly defines marriage as a union between a man & a woman.

Quit da bigot talk b, homosexuality TOLERANCE aint even in unifomity let alone acceptance.

Cant wait till june ...

A lot of birth defects in children go unnoticed UNTIL delivery. Technology can only do so much, Ninjahood.

As a parent (speaking from my experience), you want good health more than anything for your child. As long as my daughter grows up happy/healthy, I'm willing to accept ANY choice she makes regarding her sexuality.

:lol: @ some of you idiots saying you'd kill yourself over things like this....what's wrong with some of you?

What if dude was really nice with the rock but just didn't want to ball :smh: i guarantee he has some type of basketball talent. Let me stop before someone says I'm being "Ignorant" of forcing his dad's life on his son. I honestly feel that lots of people are pc hypebeasts, they go overboard with what they deem to be offensive or not.

That has to a bit taxing on a father to hear his son plays for the other team, but at least he's supportive.

lol shes ur ex wife for a reason. come @ me bro

yeah cheating with other women will ended "straight" relationship's
not my views on gays champ

how anyone lives their life is non of my business but when your too open like MJ's son expect some hate for people that have views like me when i have too see it in public or in the media

when marijuana will be legal i'll change my views on gays
how about that

there both alternative lifestyles

Last edited:
Not thread worthy.
grin.gif

Info on that purse though?

A lot of birth defects in children go unnoticed UNTIL delivery. Technology can only do so much, Ninjahood.
obama just opened up a budget to map da entire brain...

you heard it from me first...once you're able to "create-a-player" kids homosexuality will be a prolife issue.

I can deal with a Gay son but THAT DAMN gay is saying something
word I dont understand it but like why do most gay dudes gotta be all extra

why cant they just act like a regular dude and like other dudes too?
nerd.gif
So, people have to act the way you expect them to? They have to conform because, for whatever reason, the way they act bothers you? How does one's flamboyance even begin to affect you in any way?

I can deal with a Gay son but THAT DAMN gay is saying something
word I dont understand it but like why do most gay dudes gotta be all extra

why cant they just act like a regular dude and like other dudes too? :nerd:
So, people have to act the way you expect them to? They have to conform because, for whatever reason, the way they act bothers you? How does one's flamboyance even begin to affect you in any way?

The same way dudes sagging their pants real hard affect old people.

Back
Top Bottom