Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

LL

word I dont understand it but like why do most gay dudes gotta be all extra

why cant they just act like a regular dude and like other dudes too?
nerd.gif
i've always wondered this.
How can they act like reg. dudes if they're not "reg." dudes?

That's like saying, be yourself but only in this socially acceptable way.

Which to me, doesn't make sense.
i would rather my son be a serial killer then a fruit like this guy
I'd rather my son be a 'fruit' than an unintelligent homophobic hate monger.
cant wait till da supreme court rules on da definition of marriage this june...put this **** to bed.

not cosigning homosexual lifestyle for potential kids =/= bigot
Actually, it does mean that you're a bigot.

word I dont understand it but like why do most gay dudes gotta be all extra

why cant they just act like a regular dude and like other dudes too?
nerd.gif
i've always wondered this.
How can they act like reg. dudes if they're not "reg." dudes?

That's like saying, be yourself but only in this socially acceptable way.

Which to me, doesn't make sense.
i would rather my son be a serial killer then a fruit like this guy
I'd rather my son be a 'fruit' than an unintelligent homophobic hate monger.
cant wait till da supreme court rules on da definition of marriage this june...put this **** to bed.

Actually, it does mean that you're a bigot.
there's only 6 states where you and trannies can marry...6 outta 50 states, i like my odds of not being a bigot, thank you.

let's not even talk about overseas in countries where homosexuality

is punishable by death....da bigot name calling is something da left

does when their positions are challenged.....

Last edited:
Don't really care that Magic has a gay son, that's no big deal. I think people are taken aback at how zesty homeboy is, which again is no big deal.

Last edited:
:lol:

It ain't even bout him being a homosexual tho, dude is like 300+ running around with a purse.

And not wanting your son (especially one who's named after you) to not be flamboyant as all hell isn't being a bigot. Hell I don't want my son to be one of those weird black emo kids either....I guess i'ma bigot for that too right? :lol:

Last edited:
there's only 6 states where you and trannies can marry...6 outta 50 states, i like my odds of not being a bigot, thank you.

let's not even talk about overseas in countries where homosexuality

is punishable by death....da bigot name calling is something da left

does when their positions are challenged.....
nice work ninja

So what is cosigning?

Is Magic cosigning by saying he still loves his son?

Well, yeah. :lol:

That's what I'm saying. If cosiging is saying "you know what? it's your life, and your doing what you need to in life, i still love you."

Then what's NOT cosigning? Cause the opposite of love is hatred. And hating someone based on their sexual preference is textbook bigotry.

When I see Magic's son I see Magic not being around that kid alot, because I'm not a professional athlete and I know my son could be gay and he would still not be as soft/zesty/moist as that kid seems. That comes more from the dad not being around the son more than anything else.

Last edited:
lol ninjahood, what do gay ppl getting married have anything 2 do with u? nothing. just do u bro. theres nothing wrong with gay ppl. they are human just like u and me. they have feelings of happiness & sorrow like u and me. they have goals and dreams like u and me. they are able 2 love like u and me. there must be a deep rooted issue with homosexuality in u to warrant such close-mindedness (sp?). dont wrry, u can change. i felt the same way when i was in jr high nd HS, but later realized, "why???" theres no need to hate on them. just do u, and let them do them.
happy.gif

Wait. Where in the **** did I say anything about marriage, Ninjahood? Are you really that slow?

I feel you, but I just don't believe you. If you're son were a serial killer you wouldn't be like "well at least he aint GAY!!!". That's just a really easy thing to say.

Would you rather your son be a pedophile who only smashes little girls, as opposed to a gay dude who smashes dudes his own age?

Would you rather your son kill his grandparents, your parents if they are still alive (if not, just imagine they are) than be gay?

What if your son was REALLY gay, but was also REALLY good at hiding it around you? If he just up and killed himself one day, would you feel bad since you didn't know why he did it? What if then 30 years after his suicide you found out he was gay? Would you take that sadness back?

If you killed your son for being gay, but didn't kill yourself, then went to prison for life would you be OK with how your life turned out? I'm not even going to get into getting raped by your gay cellmate when he finds out why you're in there.

i stand by what i say

if people want to be gay and live a unnatural life style that's on them

i just dont want my son to live that way or anyone close to me

of course i would it would break my heart to lose my son to killing some one or touching a child

but personally i do not condone a homosexual lifestyle for my child

anyone else i could care less

Last edited:

You know, again...you are relying on the supreme court ruling of things to direct your moral compass. Just as you did in the Native American sport mascot thread. Will you change your tune if the supreme court rules that DOMA is unconstitutional? Should the people who oppose gay marriage shut up in the event that DOMA is ruled unconstitutional? No.

If tomorrow the Supreme Court ruled that you have every right to hold your mom hostage and keep her from using the bathroom due to your hoarding, should she keep her damn mouth shut when she needs to piss? Or should she still strive for her right to piss despite your hoard being legal?
View media item 302588
I don't really expect a reply, because I know you are incapable.

Last edited:
So if your son is born a paraplegic, you'd love him less?

If your son is born with autism, would you love him less?

If your son is born with a mental illness, would you love him less?

So why would you love your son less for being gay?

Part of being a parent is being mature enough to know that your children aren't necessarily going to be everything you envision them to be, and may even disappoint you in some instances...but it shouldn't stop you from loving them. Hence the term "unconditional" love.

Back
Top Bottom