Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

For some reason I don't think Jordan would've let this ish fly for his son.

Like Magic is one of the greatest ball players of all time. I'm sure he put a basketball in his sons hand at like 5. Planned on him going to MSU to continue the legacy. What went wrong?
i think people are born gay, or maybe he made his son watch too many NBA games 
nerd.gif

once you change da definition of marriage from "man to women" to "union of people" it waters down da use of it.

then you'll have lawsuits advancing da right for polygamist to get married...after all, whatever reason you can give homosexuals to

marry you have to give it to polygamy camps.

and once those 2 goes down you're living in a COMPLETELY unrecognizable society from right now, so like i said before, IF homosexuals

forced for da definition to be re-defined then da society me and you know now will be GONE..and that effects EVERYONE.

Being a polygamist is illegal. Being homosexual isn't.

Sam-sex marriage detractors always grasp for straws and go for the "well...if we allow gays to marry, you just know we will have to allow polygamy and bestiality too" It's a shortcut to thinking and is always employed by the densest of people...as seen here.

All this talk of a changed society and what " we" have will be changed and gone forever is silly. Societies aren't constant, they evolve, they grow and they adapt. What you hold dear today has come to be because of groups of people rectifying injustices. People resistant to change are people afraid of losing control of their idea of "normal"

Gay people have always and will always exist, Just as marriage will always exist. Their LEGAL status should not be discriminated because of who they like to smash. And no it doesn't affect you. Govts will recognize your straight marriage. And if you bring up religion we might as well lock this up.

Being a polygamist is illegal. Being homosexual isn't.

Sam-sex marriage detractors always grasp for straws and go for the "well...if we allow gays to marry, you just know we will have to allow polygamy and bestiality too" It's a shortcut to thinking and is always employed by the densest of people...as seen here.
i think polygamy/polyandry should be allowed if all parties involved are ok with it. 

Same goes for incest (I ain't down wit it doe). But I believe if a dude or girl wants to marry his or her sibling or whatever, they should be allowed.

Last edited:
Kinda off topic, but I wish someone would expose all down low men, esp married ones.

I didn't watch the vid, but after the guy above me mentioned mental disorders, I figured I'd chime in. I definitely think it's some type of chemical imbalance /spiritual collabo. I strongly believe that humans are incapable of understanding everything, esp in a spiritual sense.

Hypothetically speaking, let's just say there was a pill that made gay men legitimately straight, I wonder how many would actually take it. If nothing else, I think that would make for an interesting movie.

Last edited:
Opposite ends of the spectrum, but for those of you condemning Magic's son for his lifestyle, what's your take on how guys like Chief Keef look and carry themselves?

i think polygamy/polyandry should be allowed if all parties involved are ok with it. 

Same goes for incest (I ain't down wit it doe). But I believe if a dude or girl wants to marry his or her sibling or whatever, they should be allowed.

I agree with the statement about polygamy. I don't agree with your views on incest. That would lead to birth defects due to the shallow gene pool.

Last edited:
Incest tho Smh...there are moral codes you don't break that are all innate in us and thats one

My thoughts on homosexuality are simple its not natural 2 guys can't create a child..

IF marriage is allowed to be re-defined it effects EVERYONE.

a pillar of society will be forever changed, so to stay homosexuality doesn't effect straight people and society overall

is a misnomer.

No it

isn't.

You will still be

able to marry as

you choose.

It doesn't

affect you whatso

ever

once you change da definition of marriage from "man to women" to "union of people" it waters down da use of it.

then you'll have lawsuits advancing da right for polygamist to get married...after all, whatever reason you can give homosexuals to

marry you have to give it to polygamy camps.

and once those 2 goes down you're living in a COMPLETELY unrecognizable society from right now, so like i said before, IF homosexuals

forced for da definition to be re-defined then da society me and you know now will be GONE..and that effects EVERYONE.

Ahhh the good ole slipper slope. The favorite logic fallacy of bigots everywhere

In addition:
-No one has ever been born a polygamist. Stop operating a the assumption that homosexuality is strictly a choice.
-Same sex marriage would change the current legal definition of marriage by just extending the same legals benefits of marriage to same sex couples that opposite sex couples have. THAT'S IT
-Polygamy have other legal hang ups that come with it.

I agree with the statement about polygamy. I don't agree with your views on incest. That would lead to birth defects due to the shallow gene pool.
also there are inherent powers that exist in familial relationships that would make it almost impossible to determine if the relationship is truly consensual...

IF marriage is allowed to be re-defined it effects EVERYONE.

a pillar of society will be forever changed, so to stay homosexuality doesn't effect straight people and society overall

is a misnomer.
***** are you talking about dude?!  a pillar of society in the not so distant past was slavery, and a LOT of peoples' arguments against abolishing it were met with cries eerily similar to your own.  think about that for a little while.

Opposite ends of the spectrum, but for those of you condemning Magic's son for his lifestyle, what's your take on how guys like Chief Keef look and carry themselves?
I feel the same way about all these Chief Keef and Lil Wayne lookalikes just the same champ.  Me and you both reside in about the same urea so you and I know first hand there's alot of these little clowns around the city.  Between the two however, the flamboyant dudes stick out way more and would draw more attention. 

Incest tho Smh...there are moral codes you don't break that are all innate in us and thats one

My thoughts on homosexuality are simple its not natural 2 guys can't create a child..

It happens in nature and with other animals such as elephants and monkeys. How is it not natural?

But didn't the Egyptians do that or some royal family back in the day?

not to mention birth defects, lead to dependency on health care, which drives up costs pretty much for everyone paying insurance. also polygamy is OD when it comes to taxes, i dont even know how that would work...

thread is OD tho. lotta people mad butt hurt over another gay dude coming out....

109191d1338979450-roadblock-storm-shadow-cobra-commander-set-photos-cobra_commander_1339031790.jpg

he's a coming yall...

Back
Top Bottom