Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

LOL it is a picture man. How are you going to say, "They look happy" though?
laugh.gif

But I don't understand the issue with a man not wanting his son to turn out to be flamboyant. A man is wrong/bigot for that? Hmm....
that's the issue right there 
laugh.gif
.  nobody said, 'flamboyant,', ****** said they don't want their son to be gay but you just throw 'flamboyant' in there as if they're the same thing.  

No I wouldn't want my kid to be gay either if I had the OPTION (which I don't) and the only reason is because of threads like this. This world hasn't evolved enough for people to live freely and I wouldn't want my kid to go through that

It's definitely wrong to say;

"I'll kill myself"

"I rather my kid be a serial killer than gay"

"This is the worst thing that could happen to me"

etc. That doesn't sound absurd? You rather your kid kill people than be happy with whoever they choose to be with which has absolutely nothing to you? I don't a give a damn who my kid is with after they become legal, my only concern is if their in good health, overall happy, and financially stable. The rest is their business. Anybody that says things "I hope I never have a daughter" or "My child better not be gay" shouldn't be parents IMO
yeah... some cats OD ...

I just want my son to find sweet cozy yambs to burrow in like his father ...

:pimp:

LOL it is a picture man. How are you going to say, "They look happy" though? :lol:

But I don't understand the issue with a man not wanting his son to turn out to be flamboyant. A man is wrong/bigot for that? Hmm....

I don't think anyone said "flamboyant."

I mean... I dont sit and stew on it...

But if someone said "everything bring equal... would you rather your son be gay or straight"...

I'd say straight...

I see that as saying "would you rather your son be short or tall"

Wouldn't change how I felt about him PERSONALLY ... just wouldn't want him to be gay.
respect.  i guess it's just a difference of perspective or something

These types of threads always display the most ignorant views on NT. Good to see they're all happy and supportive of each other.

FYI, there is nothing unnatural about homosexuality considering tons of animals display it. And I'm pretty sure they don't decide to choose their sexuality.
don't you think its kinda degrading to lgbt ppl to legitimize homosexuality based off of what animals do? should i just drop a turd in the grass, scrape my feet and walk away because dogs do it? shouldn't humans be above that?

Last edited:
I don't think kids are born gay, it stems from some form of absence growing up. mother or father.  but that is MY opinion.  and the idea of being born with is the fact you just don't remember details of childhood at such a young age...

and yet i had a normal childhood, two married parents, no abuse or neglect, etc...

... what's my excuse?

Checkmate

Alright, since we are throwing around hypothetical questions here. Would you guys rather have a gay son or a son like Ninjahood? Keep in mind, if you answered the latter you won't be using the bathroom and he won't understand when you read to him.

Magic been knew his son was gay,I'm sure he was feeling some type of way while his son was growing up but at the end of the day its still his son.

Also his son looks like a receiver

Alright, since we are throwing around hypothetical questions here. Would you guys rather have a gay son or a son like Ninjahood? Keep in mind, if you answered the latter you won't be using the bathroom and he won't understand when you read to him.
i like you using the restroom freely..

so i pick gay.

A lotta weird dudes in here, mad at dudes who bust nuts with other dudes. :smh:
Are ya'll lives really that empty, that you would hate on a young man who,
A. Most llikey has more money than you
B. If he were straight would probably get more yambs than you

i actually asked a buddy of mine if hed rather his daughter be gay than straight & he answered without question hed want her straight....

It also depends what YOU believe in, not what you heard.  I don't think kids are born gay, it stems from some form of absence growing up. mother or father.  but that is MY opinion.  and the idea of being born with is the fact you just don't remember details of childhood at such a young age...

That damn D*ick Cheney!

A lotta weird dudes in here, mad at dudes who bust nuts with other dudes. :smh:
Are ya'll lives really that empty, that you would hate on a young man who,
A. Most llikey has more money than you
B. If he were straight would probably get more yambs than you
dat real life ether.

i stand by what i say

if people want to be gay and live a unnatural life style that's on them

i just dont want my son to live that way or anyone close to me

of course i would it would break my heart to lose my son to killing some one or touching a child

but personally i do not condone a homosexual lifestyle for my child

anyone else i could care less

so you care then?

Magic been knew his son was gay,I'm sure he was feeling some type of way while his son was growing up but at the end of the day its still his son.

Also his son looks like a receiver

At that size?! No way. I'd say he'd be offensive line or defensive tackle. I was gonna say center but that's just too easy...

Checkmate
Why are you looking for an excuse? I believe I said through my own personal experiences.

It's not an excuse to why you're gay but I would be interested to hear what interests you in men rather than women.

Edit: that was directed at timmy, not sure how to double quote on my phone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom