Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Hahaha will do. I will need another invite unless you guys want to pm me the league name and password.

Hahaha will do. I will need another invite unless you guys want to pm me the league name and password.

Lol it's cool, here's the league info:

Search: Da Niketalk League

Password: firstdown

Last edited:
Big game.. rooting for titans :nerd:

we advanced yet?!!

i must get this game in...i only have a 3 hour window currently lol...if not this has to wait till damn near tuesday because Texans will be out of town and the PSN servers are having a scheduled downtime on monday

Big game.. rooting for titans :nerd:

we advanced yet?!!

i must get this game in...i only have a 3 hour window currently lol...if not this has to wait till damn near tuesday because Texans will be out of town and the PSN servers are having a scheduled downtime on monday

Oh **** :lol:

From what I know, Rams/Chargers were supposed to be playing their game before we advanced since STL is squarely in the playoff hunt. But you have a big, biiiiig game with HOU coming up too, so idk...I personally don't want you to have to miss such an important game tho.

dabottom305 dabottom305 has final say on decisions as such. Hit him up asap && see what he says.

Last edited:
Oh **** :lol:

From what I know, Rams/Chargers were supposed to be playing their game before we advanced since STL is squarely in the playoff hunt. But you have a big, biiiiig game with HOU coming up too, so idk...I personally don't want you to have to miss such an important game tho.

dabottom305 dabottom305 has final say on decisions as such. Hit him up asap && see what he says.

Can you put the skins on auto? He not responding and I'm trying to get this game played before advance.

Hold on, hitting him up now. If he doesn't answer in 30 he'll be on auto.

slimk4 slimk4 you'll play your game. not trying to auto anyone with a chance to be in the playoffs.

That was a real good last 6 mins or so of that Skins/Niners game. Wish I could've caught more of it but I forgot...nonetheless, good games on both sides.

That pitch/fumble by RG3 tho :x I know that feel. Had to hurt.

Last edited:
anyone ever heard of Chang-Hong TV's? Apparently a big brand in China? Newegg has the 40" on sale for 270 free shipping..:nerd:

GG Skins...I thought that come back was in place. That's how ive been losing a lot of my games, 2nd performances smh...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom