Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

And I got cheated!!!

Caught the pass in the end zone and the say I was on the ONE.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
lol turn the view to the side see if the ball is in...I thought it was a td originally....karma for that missed tackle to end the game
laugh.gif

What up y'all...just got up, gonna see what's gone down in the league during the time I was KO'd.

So am I (Broncos) eliminated from playoff contention after that loss? Because I'm about to tank for a draft pick lol

I'm gonna lose DT and God knows who else with this payroll

You're still in the mix, very much so. Think you're a half game out right now. I'll look to be sure momentarily.

Rams could tie for Tampa's 2nd WC spot with win at Chargers. TB would hold tiebreaker via 42-17 win over STL in Week 2.

Eagles, also 7-4 && currently tied with TB for final WC spot, would lose tiebreaker to Rams if they win due to 27-24 loss in Philly during Week 5...

Bucs also hold tiebreak over Eagles by virtue of more conference wins (4 to 3).

Shoutout to the Bears for winning, btw...needed that!

The AFC South is shaping up to be a battle for that division.. every game from here on out is so important.

That division is crazy, just like a couple others. You fought your way back into contention for both division && WC too...nice. Nthat

Rams could tie for Tampa's 2nd WC spot with win at Chargers. TB would hold tiebreaker via 42-17 win over STL in Week 2.

Eagles, also 7-4 && currently tied with TB for final WC spot, would lose tiebreaker to Rams if they win due to 27-24 loss in Philly during Week 5...

Bucs also hold tiebreak over Eagles by virtue of more conference wins (4 to 3).

Shoutout to the Bears for winning, btw...needed that!
That division is crazy, just like a couple others. You fought your way back into contention for both division && WC too...nice. Nthat
These next 5 games are so important..  especially week 15.. got something for those Texans!
mad.gif

:smh: :smh: Retto Retto see your money your go far, had a phantom uneccesary roughness call out of bounds. Ask dabottom305 dabottom305

:rofl: :wow: They called you for a fluke roughing the passer too? Worse than the one in my last game??

:rofl:

:smokin :nthat: :pimp:

See, there's a very good reason why I haven't given Cam his contract yet......:evil: :evil:

Last edited:
In regards to the AFC, could be a damb 5 way tie for the second WC spot if the Bills, current #6 seed with losses by Bengals, Titans, && Broncos, lose to the Jets. :wow: :x

Colts, Bengals, Bills, Broncos, && Titans all would be sitting at 5-6 if that happens, && no I do not know how to do a tiebreaker that large yet, soooooo go Bills! :lol:

Raiders, Ravens both missed a HUGE opportunity to elevate in the standings last night with close losses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom