Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

IT WASNT MY FAULT DUDE. I wouldn't quit like that. there were literally seven seconds left. Put me on auto

Don't matter man. JJ had 3 sacks. Johnthan Joesph had 4 picks and 6 tackles guarding AJ green. Reed had 2 picks. and I could go on and on and on.

That's some ********. I don't care if you didn't do it on purpose or not.

Don't matter man. JJ had 3 sacks. Johnthan Joesph had 4 picks and 6 tackles guarding AJ green. Reed had 2 picks. and I could go on and on and on.

That's some ********. I don't care if you didn't do it on purpose or not.
I feel your pain Im pissed off too. I played a long *** ****** game for the internet to **** up at the n w 7 seconds left. You deserve a win. Put me on auto bottom

I feel your pain Im pissed off too. I played a long *** ****** game for the internet to **** up at the n w 7 seconds left. You deserve a win. Put me on auto bottom

Man you need to be booted from the league straight up.

Ain't **** personal, but my teamed stepped on your throat

and

We don't get the W or stats because you got some weak *** ******* internet?

**** that.

and

**** that.

and

**** that.
Youre triping dude.

Bengals is cool man lol.. I'll put him on auto in less than 5.

He's had internet issues in the past but never saw him quit before.

How far is your router from the console?

I have mine less than 2 feet away and I still chose to go wired.

Bengals on auto.

Last edited:

Bengals on auto.

Appreciate it.

Not mad at dude, like I said it isn't personal.

Just waste of my time after 4 dropped games.

especially when 7 seconds left with a blow out win.

Bengals on auto.
right next to my PS4. My internet trips in my building somedays. Sometimes it works perfect other times it lags.

Commish the Bears might have to go on auto for this game, i'll give him till 10am eastern time then I'll play the CPU

Got you, if DaBottom hasnt addressed it already. Gimme like 5 min

Just finished game.

Still got the W.

Those stats tho :smh:

Mr.Guy Mr.Guy

Like I said nothing personal. I'm self employed and try to get on here as much as possible to have some fun and run these games etc. Nothing irks me more in life than time wasted. I know you didn't quit.

You live in an apartment building where internet is provided??

Could be the issue.

Yea I was super late :lol: left && came back to see these developments, had me like wth?

Gixxer, I know the feeling to a degree. Similar situation happened to me when playing ATL yesterday, PSN servers crashed with like 8 seconds left, right after I scored what looked to be the GW TD. It's like, you're not mad at the other player per se, rather just mad that it actually happened at all, especially if you got nice numbers. Couldn't run it back in time so we had to sim, thought I was gonna lose a well-earned W on the low lol...thankfully, that didn't happen.

Tebow, it's all good man. We know you're a legit player, wouldn't purposely quit or anything of that nature. You got a solid track record as far as legitimacy goes, famb.

How many games left this week? If it's under 5, I'll set the scene for tomorrow's games now. If not, I'll have it posted in the morning.

Last edited:
So am I (Broncos) eliminated from playoff contention after that loss? Because I'm about to tank for a draft pick lol

I'm gonna lose DT and God knows who else with this payroll

Back
Top Bottom