Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Tanny, Knowshon && them ain't ready to see God yet! :lol: :lol:

In which case they're lucky lol, cause we in fact don't play each other next year, unfortunately. :frown:

Unless...well, you know...XL...:evil: :pimp:

Last edited:
Broncos I'm on right now. Just give me like a 30 minute heads up if you can play tonight because I'm gonna play some 2k with a friend.

WEEK 13 IS HERE!!! THUS, THE PLAYOFF PICTURE IS AS WELL!!! :nthat: :nthat:

(EDIT: Dolphins now 10-2 with win at Jets on MNF!! Pics taken before, standings do not reflect this...NYJ now 4-8 )

Some changes near the top!!! :nerd:

AFC!!!

View media item 1213461
Chiefs OVER Steelers for #2 seed && 1st round bye via better conference record!!! (6-2 to 5-2...a Week 16 clash between these two teams looms large, however!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:)

*NOT TOUCHING THAT 5 TEAM TIE FOR THE AFC 6 SEED!!! :lol: I'LL UPDATE AFTER Y'ALL PLAY THAT OUT && SEPARATE YOURSELVES!!!*

Patriots OVER Ravens via better conference record than BAL (3-5 vs 2-5)

No teams mathematically eliminated in AFC yet!!!

NFC!!!

View media item 1213464
Cowboys OVER Packers for #2 seed && 1st round bye via better conference record (6-2 vs 6-3)

Hawks OVER Rams via H2H series lead 1-0 (rematch in SEA Week 17!!! :evil:)

Bucs OVER Rams via H2H victory (42-17, Week 2).

Rams OVER Eagles via H2H victory (30-6, Week 5).

49ers OVER Panthers ( :smh: :frown: ) via better conference record (3-5 vs 2-5).

Skins, Falcons on brink of playoff elimination this week!!!

Possibly Niners, Panthers as well depending on how these games play out...:nerd: :frown: :smh:

Giants, Lions mathematically eliminated from postseason contention :frown: ...

THE GAUNTLET: WEEK 13!!!

Long list, get ready!!! :pimp:

PHI @ DAL: Thanksgiving Day clash for bragging rights at the dinner table AND NFCE lead!!!!!! Both teams hotter than your favorite aunt's Mac && Cheese!!! :pimp: :pimp:

SEA @ SF: 49ers ain't dead yet!!! Division leading Seahawks come to town in hard-hitting Thanksgiving nightcap!!! Niners need a win, && BAD!!! :smokin

TEN @ HOU: Titans part of 5 team logjam for final AFC playoff spot!!! :smh: :wow: Texans look to increase leverage in AFCS!!!

CLE @ BUF: Browns look to be settling in to #5 seed in AFC!!! Bills trying to re-establish sole possession of 2nd WC spot with a win at home!!! 8)

SD @BAL: Both teams still in mix but badly need a win...possible playoff eliminator!!! :x :x

CIN @ TB: Bengals tied for last playoff spot in AFC!!! Meanwhile, multiple reports from Tampa Bay have indicated that yvespo3 yvespo3 has officially **** his pants prior to this interconference clash after last week's loss to CHI!!! :lol: :lol: Rams, Eagles tied with TB for final WC in NFC!!! :nerd: :nerd:

OAK @ STL: Battle of old LA teams hasn't meant more in quite some time: each could use a win to greatly impact their playoff positioning!!! Raiders need to gain ground on the 5 teams tied ahead, Rams still eyeing both WC && division leads!!! :pimp:

NO @ PIT: SUPER BOWL PREVIEW? :nerd: :nerd: Top seeded Saints travel to the 412 :smile:hat) to take on fresh Steelers squad coming off their bye week!!! PIT current #3 in AFC, look to reclaim one of the top two spots && earn a 1st round bye!! :nthat: :evil:

CAR @ MIN: Upstart Vikings, led by ROTY front runner Teddy Bridgewater, welcome inconsistent Panthers squad, led by former ROTY Cam Newton, who MUST win to stay alive in NFC playoff race!!! :x :smokin Adrian Peterson also with another legitimate shot to break single season rushing record!!! :nerd: :wow:

NE @ GB: Great QBs who thrive in cold weather do battle in Lambeau, as Brady's Pats look to make hay in crowded AFC playoff hunt!!! Aaron Rodgers still getting settled as he returns from injury, must win to ensure Packers' stay atop NFCN lasts for at least another week!!! 1st round bye still very much up for grabs for GB as well!!! 8) :nthat: 8)

DEN @ KC: Chiefs hold #2 spot in AFC, lead division by 3 games over Broncos, && look to possibly clinch the AFCW with a primetime win (coupled with a Raiders loss @ Rams)!!! Brash, streaking Broncos, tied for final WC spot, won't go down without a fight, however...:lol: :pimp: :smokin

The table has been set...Week 13; say grace && let's feast!!! :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

Last edited:
NFC!!!

CIN @ TB: Bengals tied for last playoff spot in AFC, while 
@yvespo3 has officially **** his pants prior to this interconference clash after last week's loss to CHI!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Rams, Eagles tied with TB for final WC in NFC!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Toretto can't believe Im saying this but I need you this week to wash the Vikings!!! Go …… Panthers. Steelers also need you to to take care of the Saints

Last edited:
Week 13 looks too stressful lol

i need everyone in the AFC to lose.... :lol:

And my RB it out for THREE WEEKS for broken ribs...

lawd we need to workout all week prior to this pivotal game....

its looking like its gonna be the final game played before advance............................................................................................

Last edited:
NFC!!!

View media item 1213464

CIN @ TB: Bengals tied for last playoff spot in AFC, while 
[@=https://niketalk.com/members/39103"SlimK4" url="/t/604892/madden-15-ps4-league-week-12-headlines-new-york-giants-atlanta-falcons-available/2970#post_21758777"]Week 13 looks too stressful lol

i need everyone in the AFC to lose.... :lol:

**** is so wild, breh :lol: I'd kill to be in the AFC right now tho!! NFC got me feeling like Mufasa how I'm hanging on the edge of the cliff!!! :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Might gotta PM him, don't know if he can post in here yet.

That tiebreaker you got on me outta nowhere blew me too. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up. I think everyone should hop on that groupme.

Haha yea bro we still alive but someone has to lose out for us to get in right between the eagles cards and bears?

No problem jewelknows jewelknows , && yea I forgot all about the GroupMe. I'm about to join now.

And yea we're somehow still breathing, albeit barely :lol:. You have tiebreaker over Bears && Cowboys, but Eagles && Rams have tiebreaker over you. Cardinals do too, so you'll have to beat them Week 17.

With that the case, as well as you having 3 division games left, you can theoretically still get the NFCW if you basically win out, hope SEA goes on a slide (they have a TOUGH back half: you twice, @Philly, vs Rams) && finish just 1 game better than STL && or ARI.

^^^^ Go this route!!! ^^^ :lol:

Because, yea, Wild Card will be pretty tough as you need quite a bit of help, just about as much as me :lol: :smh:. Would have to probably win out, && have better records than PHI, ARI, STL,TB, && MIN by season's end. Also would have to match Cowboys' record if they don't take the East.

As far as my boys, let's not eem get into what I need lmao...**** is devastating to talk about :frown:.

Last edited:
WEEK 13 IS HERE!!! THUS, THE PLAYOFF PICTURE IS AS WELL!!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

(EDIT: Dolphins now 10-2 with win at Jets on MNF!! Pics taken before, standings do not reflect this...NYJ now 4-8 )

Some changes near the top!!!
nerd.gif

AFC!!!

Chiefs OVER Steelers for #2 seed && 1st round bye via better conference record!!! (6-2 to 5-2...a Week 16 clash between these two teams looms large, however!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
)

*NOT TOUCHING THAT 5 TEAM TIE FOR THE AFC 6 SEED!!!
laugh.gif
I'LL UPDATE AFTER Y'ALL PLAY THAT OUT && SEPARATE YOURSELVES!!!*

Patriots OVER Ravens via better conference record than BAL (3-5 vs 2-5)

No teams mathematically eliminated in AFC yet!!!

NFC!!!

Cowboys OVER Packers for #2 seed && 1st round bye via better conference record (6-2 vs 6-3)

Hawks OVER Rams via H2H series lead 1-0 (rematch in SEA Week 17!!!
devil.gif
)

Bucs OVER Rams via H2H victory (42-17, Week 2).

Rams OVER Eagles via H2H victory (30-6, Week 5).

49ers OVER Panthers (
mean.gif
frown.gif
) via better conference record (3-5 vs 2-5).

Skins, Falcons on brink of playoff elimination this week!!!

Possibly Niners, Panthers as well depending on how these games play out...
nerd.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

Giants, Lions mathematically eliminated from postseason contention
frown.gif

THE GAUNTLET: WEEK 13!!!

Long list, get ready!!!
pimp.gif

PHI @ DAL: Thanksgiving Day clash for bragging rights at the dinner table AND NFCE lead!!!!!! Both teams hotter than your favorite aunt's Mac && Cheese!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SEA @ SF: 49ers ain't dead yet!!! Division leading Seahawks come to town in hard-hitting Thanksgiving nightcap!!! Niners need a win, && BAD!!!
smokin.gif

TEN @ HOU: Titans part of 5 team logjam for final AFC playoff spot!!!
mean.gif
eek.gif
Texans look to increase leverage in AFCS!!!

CLE @ BUF: Browns look to be settling in to #5 seed in AFC!!! Bills trying to re-establish sole possession of 2nd WC spot with a win at home!!!
glasses.gif

SD @BAL: Both teams still in mix but badly need a win...possible playoff eliminator!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif

CIN @ TB: Bengals tied for last playoff spot in AFC!!! Meanwhile, multiple reports from Tampa Bay have indicated that @yvespo3 has officially **** his pants prior to this interconference clash after last week's loss to CHI!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Rams, Eagles tied with TB for final WC in NFC!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

OAK @ STL: Battle of old LA teams hasn't meant more in quite some time: each could use a win to greatly impact their playoff positioning!!! Raiders need to gain ground on the 5 teams tied ahead, Rams still eyeing both WC && division leads!!!
pimp.gif

NO @ PIT: SUPER BOWL PREVIEW?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Top seeded Saints travel to the 412 (
pimp.gif
) to take on fresh Steelers squad coming off their bye week!!! PIT current #3 in AFC, look to reclaim one of the top two spots && earn a 1st round bye!!
nthat.gif
devil.gif

CAR @ MIN: Upstart Vikings, led by ROTY front runner Teddy Bridgewater, welcome inconsistent Panthers squad, led by former ROTY Cam Newton, who MUST win to stay alive in NFC playoff race!!!
sick.gif
smokin.gif
Adrian Peterson also with another legitimate shot to break single season rushing record!!!
nerd.gif
eek.gif

NE @ GB: Great QBs who thrive in cold weather do battle in Lambeau, as Brady's Pats look to make hay in crowded AFC playoff hunt!!! Aaron Rodgers still getting settled as he returns from injury, must win to ensure Packers' stay atop NFCN lasts for at least another week!!! 1st round bye still very much up for grabs for GB as well!!!
glasses.gif
nthat.gif
glasses.gif

DEN @ KC: Chiefs hold #2 spot in AFC, lead division by 3 games over Broncos, && look to possibly clinch the AFCW with a primetime win (coupled with a Raiders loss @ Rams)!!! Brash, streaking Broncos, tied for final WC spot, won't go down without a fight, however...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

The table has been set...Week 13; say grace && let's feast!!!
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
This makes the league even more fun, keep up the good work
glasses.gif

@Artest93

we up this week...I can play anytime today pretty much, just gotta get my girl anywhere from 4:15 est to 4:45 from work. Then Should be good after that again.

lemme know

Haha no doubt Steel :pimp: tryna think of ways to build on this current update setup too, but it seems to be quite effective in adding that extra oomph fasho!!

Gotta buy a (some) new marker(s) either today or tomorrow tho, my current one can't handle the workload && is fading fast :lol:

Toretto..taking my boy to his 18mo check up in a bit..Probably go have breakfast as well and do other things but after that I'm free pretty much all day. Let me know what times are good for you and we can work something out

Toretto..taking my boy to his 18mo check up in a bit..Probably go have breakfast as well and do other things but after that I'm free pretty much all day. Let me know what times are good for you and we can work something out

Oh ok that's cool, I'm at work til 5 today so no rush. Once I get home around like 5:20, 5:30 or so, I should be good for the rest of the evening/night.

Back
Top Bottom