Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

:lol: I don't eem know what the MVP race is looking like if I can keep winning I'm pretty sure a Cowboy can still win :smokin.

BzmcEjWIIAAcxpn.jpg

1386093883522.gif

I think Moreno is 1 because I was the only one to play so far. I'll drop after the top guys play. Dez is done tho. :lol:

Oooooooh...:rofl:

Don't know if there's a such thing as a regrettable 5 TD game, but considering the importance of this Eagles game this week, that one against NYG has to be the closest to such :lol:

Last edited:
Oooooooh...:rofl:

Don't know if there's a such thing as a regrettable 5 TD game, but considering the importance of this Eagles game this week, that one against NYG has to be the closest to such :lol:

I really didn't think he'd get suspended because it was a CPU game and I said on here I would give Dez 6 TDs/300 yards on less than 15 catches before the game was even played :lol:

It's all good tho I got JG suspended :lol:, just have to have other dudes step up

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: Nah, I knew EXACTLY what I needed to catch Gordon :lol:. Finished the game 1 catch / 2 yards above of him :rofl:

BzdVOT-IcAAExTs.jpg

Last edited:
Season over due to this new ***** *** lions owner lol

you got all the breaks second half, nice running up the score too...it is what it is.  good game

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Cowboys with the calculated effort!!! Repped :lol: :pimp:

Oh ****, Lions won?!? Wasn't expecting that lol...but that helps :smokin

Last edited:
Season over due to this new ***** *** lions owner lol

you got all the breaks second half, nice running up the score too...it is what it is.  good game

See if you would've broadcast that game we'd know or I'd be able to send him a msg during the game.

Kermit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom