Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Bruh the collapse of this team is serious, started the game off good with a fg then a fumble on KO. After that his team got brawlic and started laying the wood to me with a couple of fumbles

Bruh the collapse of this team is serious, started the game off good with a fg then a fumble on KO. After that his team got brawlic and started laying the wood to me with a couple of fumbles
Bruh I thought I was done after that fumble on KO . I thought for sure you would be up 10-0 .

Last edited:

Bruh I thought I was done after that fumble on KO . I thought for sure you would be up 10-0 .
I thought I had it after that too, Dalton shrugging off 3 lineman and Eifiert route running was too much for my backers

Lmao that Dalton play was hilarious. Dude finally showed up somewhat for a change. I just have to cut down on the turnovers. Riders balled this game I didn't have to rely on AJ this game. Hopefully this momentum will carry over to the next game.

Dag Dalton out there going off like that? Aww **** I'm scared to play against AP later then :smh:

in the wildcard race, is the first tie breaker the head to head matchup?? 

Yep, if applicable. If not, varies from there, depending on if other team you're tied with is in division or not.

Ordinarily, it's:

H2H
Division Record (if teams share division)
Conference Record (if teams don't)

Usually the tiebreakers with two teams are decided by that point, but with three or more teams, it gets a bit more tricky.

Back
Top Bottom