Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

:lol: :lol:

Man I don't eem know where to start!!! From what I can remember, the epic-ness of this game really went up when Mark Ingram scored midway through the 4th to make it 24-21...

Then, Steel gets the ball, works his way down the field, LeVeon starts rampaging on the ground!!! PIT at the 1, && they smartly make NO use their timeouts brodie punching it in with exactly one minute left!!! 28-24 PIT...

THEN...Brees && Co. get the ball back, no timeouts, gotta score!! One deep ball to Jimmy gets them in enemy territory...then, the next lob by Saints is caught for a TD with under 30 seconds left!!!

But...THEN!!!! Steel gets the ball back, using Landry 'Love' Jones in relief of injured Big Ben...hits a pass && gets outta bounds...misses on a throw which would've put PIT in FG range...I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER, HONESTLY...nope!!! Like 2 seconds left, all I saw was Martavis Bryant on the left in a 1 vs 1 matchup against the Saints corner...Jones threw that heave...&& time STOPPED....

That ball finally came down...

Back of endzone, Bryant...CATCH, TOUCHDOWN, DAGGER!!!

Everybody spazzed when we saw that!!! Except for Browns, he was blown :lol:...but it was one of the best finales to a game I've ever seen!!!

Thank you, Saints && Steelers, for a CLASSIC!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
welps. good game Cowboys. McCoy couldn't get it going and Jason Witten is a beast. See you in a couple weeks :lol:

edit --

Nick Foles isn't clutch either. He might be going on the trade block next season :lol:

Last edited:
welps. good game Cowboys. McCoy couldn't get it going and Jason Witten is a beast. See you in a couple weeks :lol:
[emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji], needed an Eagles L. Week going good so far, Saints, Vikings and Eagles lost. Now I need Rams to follow suit :evil:

Last edited:
[emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji], needed an Eagles L. Week going good so far, Saints, Vikings and Eagles lost. Now I need Rams to follow suit :evil:

This is going perfect so far!!! :pimp:

Sometimes, when you want something done right, you have to do it yourself :smokin

Good game danyosahn danyosahn , but the streak ends here :smokin

No Dez, no problem :pimp:

Look who's tied for 1st in the NFC...:nthat:

Help me out here homie :lol: Retto Retto

The Eagles are currently 7-5 with an 1-2 record in the division and 4 wins in the NFC, best possible record of 11-5

I currently have a 4-0 divisional record, a W over the Eagles, and 7 NFC wins. Would I clinch the division just by winning two more games, even if the Eagles win out :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

In case y'all are wondering...

Saints
Bucs
Eagles
Cardinals
Bears
49ers

All NFC playoff contenders who have lost so far!!

Vikings, Panthers, Rams still yet to play...

This....THIS, brethren, is my best && maybe last chance to make something out of this season...:evil: :pimp:

AMPED to play!!!

Browns and bills boutta go down who wanna teach me how to stream real quick

Aight, when you get to the team select screen, hit the share button.

It'll be a part where you can select broadcast, hit that && select Twitch.

Enter your user ID && password (we won't see it), set settings to Best HD. Everything else optional.

That's it!!! You'll be streaming in no time!

Help me out here homie :lol: Retto Retto

The Eagles are currently 7-5 with an 1-2 record in the division and 4 wins in the NFC, best possible record of 11-5

I currently have a 4-0 divisional record, a W over the Eagles, and 7 NFC wins. Would I clinch the division just by winning two more games, even if the Eagles win out :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Correct :lol: if you defeat Philly at the Link, you'll have season tiebreaker wrapped up. Just exceed their max wins from there && you're division champ, at the very least!

If you lose to Philly, you'll still be in decent shape since you have conference wins advantage, but you'd need 5 division wins && same record than PHI, or just flat out better record, to clinch.

Last edited:
Sometimes, when you want something done right, you have to do it yourself :smokin

Good game danyosahn danyosahn , but the streak ends here :smokin

No Dez, no problem :pimp:

that last pick is gonna haunt me for the rest of the night lol. if we advance on time, it looks like we're playing again Monday-Tuesday.

Hopefully I can win out the season. :smile:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I don't eem know where to start!!! From what I can remember, the epic-ness of this game really went up when Mark Ingram scored midway through the 4th to make it 24-21...

Then, Steel gets the ball, works his way down the field, LeVeon starts rampaging on the ground!!! PIT at the 1, && they smartly make NO use their timeouts brodie punching it in with exactly one minute left!!! 28-24 PIT...

THEN...Brees && Co. get the ball back, no timeouts, gotta score!! One deep ball to Jimmy gets them in enemy territory...then, the next lob by Saints is caught for a TD with under 30 seconds left!!!

But...THEN!!!! Steel gets the ball back, using Landry 'Love' Jones in relief of injured Big Ben...hits a pass && gets outta bounds...misses on a throw which would've put PIT in FG range...I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER, HONESTLY...nope!!! Like 2 seconds left, all I saw was Martavis Bryant on the left in a 1 vs 1 matchup against the Saints corner...Jones threw that heave...&& time STOPPED....

That ball finally came down...

Back of endzone, Bryant...CATCH, TOUCHDOWN, DAGGER!!!

Everybody spazzed when we saw that!!! Except for Browns, he was blown
laugh.gif
...but it was one of the best finales to a game I've ever seen!!!

Thank you, Saints && Steelers, for a CLASSIC!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
haha repped bro, appreciate the feedback. One of the funnest games I've played in a while, wasn't sure how I could top last weeks good game vs the titans in a loss but this beat it easily...specially the final outcome ha

Last edited:
You
now I gotta worry about beating the super bowl champs. smh. season might be done.

You're in good shape record-wise still, although I do remember your back half schedule being tough down the stretch :x.

Bro you still don't understand what sim is? Bills vs browns game browns up like 35-3 2 mins left dude not even trying to run clock,instead of letting it roll down to a few seconds on play clock he runs a play real quick. 30 seconds left, 3rd and long same score, clearly bills aint calling timeouts or anything and he throws a screen to josh gordon. Cmon bro, that ***** kinda old now, we know you wanna pad gordons stats but damn homie.

Then you come out in FG formation after you didn't get that first and I'm sure you woulda kicked it but he messaged you saying some **** about it.

Bro you still don't understand what sim is? Bills vs browns game browns up like 35-3 2 mins left dude not even trying to run clock,instead of letting it roll down to a few seconds on play clock he runs a play real quick. 30 seconds left, 3rd and long same score, clearly bills aint calling timeouts or anything and he throws a screen to josh gordon. Cmon bro, that ***** kinda old now, we know you wanna pad gordons stats but damn homie.

Then you come out in FG formation after you didn't get that first and I'm sure you woulda kicked it but he messaged you saying some **** about it.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

dabottom305 dabottom305

Bruh what? I killed clock the ENTIRE 2nd half. i ran a screen on a 3rd down to keep running clock and maybe get in fg position. My kickers confidence is like a 2. He called timeout and i felt he didnt like that so i said **** it and punted it.

Get off my ****

Back
Top Bottom