Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Bro if Im not in a battle for 1st Ill let you win, for the price of 200 and 2tds from JG :evil:

PhotographerSkirmishNEBroncos.gif

No because it didnt happen. :smh: Why in the **** would I go for it on 4th and 25

My bad for late reply...

I wasn't sure why either, which is why I initially went to such measures when I first saw that being said in the GroupMe chat...don't know how that came about, so my bad on that note.

Fair is fair, && since Bills said he doesn't specifically remember you doing such, && I'm not gonna lie like I was watching...it was asked/speculated in the chat, but since nobody saw it, it officially never happened. Fair is fair, and again my apologies for initially holding with an unconfirmed act against you. Buuuuuut, to prevent occurrences like this is reason número uno why we have the Twitch feature (more on that later)

For real for real man, I personally want you to be a part of this league too, && to ENJOY IT!!! Yes, the Gordon feeding is OC at times, but, from chopping it up with you in the non-league games we've played, you're pretty cool people. But at the same time, I don't know what other discipline there should be if these things continue to be a topic since folks have asked pretty nicely over the weeks to tone it down some...I'm not saying you can't throw to the man && play your style of football, but, again, it just needs to be kept in a realistic light.

From what I was told directly by Bills, you went for it on 4th down early in the game while on your side of the field, were feeding Gordon at the end of the 4th quarter, && it was seen by Bills as him being disrespected since you were up big...&& since he's new && this was his first real impression of the league, what I said in my previous post had to be said because if at least one of the Commissioners doesn't take action, then what kind of impression would that leave on a new participant? Kinda brings the integrity of me, you, && everyone else in the league down, feel me?

So here's what I'll do in the interim, && DaBottom will address it in the manner which he sees fit when he's free, so we can all have a good time again && get back to posts about records, standings, trash talk, && all that...

You're not gonna be booted, first off...

BUT...you gotta set your Twitch up &&, starting next advance, broadcast your games for our collective benefit so in the future we won't have just hearsay or word vs word to go on.

It's not to put a microscope on you or anyone else...hell, I just wanna see some good *** action like we saw earlier. :lol: But we gotta keep things in bounds && respectful across the board also...simply put.

I allowed Bills to give feedback, you can too if you'd like to add anything else, my man.

Last edited:
I'll address it after 11. Told dudes I didn't wanna be some dictator.

None at the moment.

Anyone waiting on an opponent let me know who. I know @LIL WAVE hasn't posted but he's active. Next advance is around Monday since Texans and Titans are unavailable and their game hold weight. No one is going on auto.

As for the Brown's, I'll address it later tonight.
still havent heard from skins....

No because it didnt happen. :smh: Why in the **** would I go for it on 4th and 25

My bad for late reply...

I wasn't sure why either, which is why I initially went to such measures when I first saw that being said in the GroupMe chat...don't know how that came about, so my bad on that note.

Fair is fair, && since Bills said he doesn't specifically remember you doing such, && I'm not gonna lie like I was watching...it was asked/speculated in the chat, but since nobody saw it, it officially never happened. Fair is fair, and again my apologies for initially holding with an unconfirmed act against you. Buuuuuut, to prevent occurrences like this is reason número uno why we have the Twitch feature (more on that later)

For real for real man, I personally want you to be a part of this league too, && to ENJOY IT!!! Yes, the Gordon feeding is OC, but, from chopping it up with you in the non-league games we've played, you're pretty cool people. But at the same time, I don't know what the discipline should be if these things continue to be a topic since folks have asked pretty nicely over the weeks to tone it down some...I'm not saying you can't throw to the man && play your style of football, but, again, it just needs to be kept in a realistic light.

From what I was told directly by Bills, you went for it on 4th early in the game while on your side of the field, were feeding Gordon at the end of the 4th, && it was seen by Bills as him being disrespected...&& since he's new && this was his first real impression of the league, what I said in my previous post had to be said because if at least one of the Commissioners doesn't take action, then what kind of impression would that leave on a new participant? Feel me?

So I'll call it like this, so we can all have a good time again && get back to posts about records, standings, trash talk, && all that...

BUT...you gotta set your Twitch up &&, starting next advance, broadcast your games for our collective benefit so in the future we won't have just hearsay or word vs word to go on.

It's not to put a microscope on you or anyone else...hell, I just wanna see some good *** action like we saw earlier. :lol: But we gotta keep things in bounds && respectful across the board also...simply put.

I allowed Bills to give feedback, you can too if you'd like to add anything else, my man.
I didnt go for it on my side. I lined up tried to get him to jump. He didnt I called time out and punted. And I tried to stream that game. Had a mixup in accounts. All games will be streamed from now on on the twitch I posted earlier

My bad for late reply...

For real for real man, I personally want you to be a part of this league too, && to ENJOY IT!!! Yes, the Gordon feeding is OC, but, from chopping it up with you in the non-league games we've played, you're pretty cool people. But at the same time, I don't know what the discipline should be if these things continue to be a topic since folks have asked pretty nicely over the weeks to tone it down some...I'm not saying you can't throw to the man && play your style of football, but, again, it just needs to be kept in a realistic light.

From what I was told directly by Bills, you went for it on 4th early in the game while on your side of the field, were feeding Gordon at the end of the 4th, && it was seen by Bills as him being disrespected...&& since he's new && this was his first real impression of the league, what I said in my previous post had to be said because if at least one of the Commissioners doesn't take action, then what kind of impression would that leave on a new participant? Feel me?

So I'll call it like this, so we can all have a good time again && get back to posts about records, standings, trash talk, && all that...

I didnt go for it on my side. I lined up tried to get him to jump. He didnt I called time out and punted. And I tried to stream that game. Had a mixup in accounts. All games will be streamed from now on on the twitch I posted earlier

I know, I remember you were saying how you were tryna figure out how to stream. Was just indicating that as a prime example to some who may not like Twitch why it's useful.

It's all good, man...:pimp: I think we've got everything down with that game as fair as it can be on both sides. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't being deliberately on one side, felt I may have been doing that at first w/o giving you chance to speak on it. I'm at fault to a degree as well.

DaBottom305 - i haven't heard from the jags. @LILWAVE

I checked his profile, he hasn't been on in a day and 2 hours, since the advance wont happen for a few more days we'll wait until sunday night to put him on auto. I'll keep you updated. I don't know if he has a personal issue going on but he's been pretty active so I wanna give him a chance to play his game.

hulk7280 hulk7280 I sent Skins a msg but haven't heard from him. He's also another active member. Give me til Sunday night as well.

Jacked up my ticket prices and sales to get my rating lower to (20) then were getting the hell out of Denver and on to San Jose Broncos or Los Angeles Broncos
:smokin

Here we go...

durantula durantula at what point did you fee like your lead was in jeopardy and that you had to go for it on 4th down?

c46b1ddf_image.jpeg

Now I did have to go back into the chat(which I hate cause I'm definitely not scrolling up 200 posts again to figure a situation out), Browns was up by 25 points in the 4th quarter and on 4th down he decided to go for it, according to Bills. Bills did not say he went for it on 4th and 25. Is this correct Browns?

tyonenine tyonenine Considering I play you next, if I suspend Smith and/or Pretty Flacco because you decided to pad their stats I look suspect right?

758b23cc_image.jpeg

You have Ray Rice and you only attempted 3 rushing attempts and gained 3 yards. How's that anything close to being sim?

And finally we have @Wearwithall14.

b70e2081_image.jpeg

At first glance it looks like he was trying to score as much as possible. Fortunately he did broadcast and I caught some of the third and most of the 4th. Pats punt the ball twice all game despite gaining only 5 first downs all game. There might even been 1 or 2 instances where Pats went for it on 4th down near his own 20-30 yard line and did not convert giving Packers great field position. Only thing that looked suspect was Aaron Rogers completing 4/6 passes.

speedy0990 speedy0990 Take a look at the gameplay rules on the first page.

Possible suspensions coming.

AS OF WEEK 14, EVERYONE IS NOW REQUIRED TO STREAM THEIR BROADCAST. EVERYONE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT OR NEVER SET ONE UP YOU GOTTA DO IT NOW. IF YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT BUT THE LINK SENDS US TO ANOTHER SITE, CREATE ANOTHER ONE. IF YOU DON'T STREAM THEN YOU GET PUT ON AUTO. TEST YOUR FEED BY LOOKING AT IT VIA SMARTPHONE APP OR PC. IF IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD TO YOU THEN IT WONT'T LOOK GOOD TO US. WE AIN'T TRYING TO WATCH YOUR NOKIA QUALITY STREAM. BEST OR BEST HD IF POSSIBLE.

EVERYONE MUST PASS THE BALL A MINIMUM OF 10 TIMES AND RUN A MINIMUM OF 10 TIMES.

LAST THING, AS MOST KNOW, Retto Retto IS CO-COMMISSIONER (NFC) AND SINCE JET'S OWNER ISN'T GONNA BE BACK FOR A FEW WEEKS @SteelCity412 IS NOW CO-COMMISSIONER (AFC).

I know most of us especially myself are use to playing arcade style and disrespecting opponents online those leagues have not been successful here. So far we're doing great thanks to the guidelines that have been set. Not trying to boot or have anyone quit. I enjoy the competitiveness and Seabiscuit's trolling.

Last edited:
Let's say I'm up by a big amount of points, in the 4th quarter my opponent gets desperate and starts throwing a lot of "pick sixes". we play mercy or can we keep scoring?

I decided to go outta bounce and just keep running the ball on my picks.

Let's say I'm up by a big amount of points, in the 4th quarter my opponent gets desperate and starts throwing a lot of "pick sixes". we play mercy or can we keep scoring?

That's not a real sim bec in the nfl blow out or not that defender is taking it to the house and not going out of bounds

damn Method man just laid the BAN hammer on @abc1234 in the Ebola thread.... may his SN RIP

damn Method man just laid the BAN hammer on @abc1234 in the Ebola thread.... may his SN RIP

I just saw his comment. :smh:

I remember asking him what his previous bane was and he said he lurked but was never a member before. I think out was a matter of time before Meth got him. :lol:

Good question. I want to stay because 6 sixes aren't do common go ahead and score but I'll get back to you on that.

I dont think i was up 25 because I scored again after that. (I think I was up 18 idr to be honest) But the situation was I had a 4th and 5 on his 29. A 13 mph wind was against me and my fg kicker sucks and had missed 1 from closer earlier. I saw it as a too far for a fg too close to punt. I went for it converted kept the clock running. He messaged me after the play and I told him the same thing.

If that warrants a suspension/boot so be it.

Regardless I'll apologize to him on psn when I get home.

I don't see how my stats show that I tired to run the score up on my opponent.

You asked to join the league and there was no hesitation to let you in. Sounds weird but I actually go back to people's posts to see how often they're posting, how long they've been here all the league doesn't get trolled. Your account has been active since 07, less than 200 posts. Before yesterday your previous 4 posts are at least 1 month apart. What's your other screen name? :nerd:

Tell me why you think scoring 41 points to 7 in the second half isn't running up the score? You scored 31 in the 4th alone.

Bzqub6KCMAIIOIG.jpg

Joique Bell is suspended for the next game.

Honestly if at least 5 people can tell me I'm on a power trip I'll let whoever y'all want run the league. :lol:

sim = what you see teams do on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and occasionally Saturday.

arcade = onside kick after every score, running money play all game, going for it every 4th down, 1 rushing attempt while having 38 passing attempts.

Do you Bottom, keeping the league sim makes it realistic and fun. The suspensions are hilarious to me :lol: Even having Dez suspended gave me a chuckle, and it actually forced me to win a game using other guys.

I dont think i was up 25 because I scored again after that. (I think I was up 18 idr to be honest) But the situation was I had a 4th and 5 on his 29. A 13 mph wind was against me and my fg kicker sucks and had missed 1 from closer earlier. I saw it as a too far for a fg too close to punt. I went for it converted kept the clock running. He messaged me after the play and I told him the same thing.

If that warrants a suspension/boot so be it.

Regardless I'll apologize to him on psn when I get home.

I almost let you get away with that "my kicker sucks excuse", then I remembered You got 2 potential MVPs on the squad. They score TDs, kickers kick extra points.

Follow me.

Exhibit A.

Bzq1fArCMAAvr65.jpg

His CNF (confidence) is a 10 BUT that only dropped his modified overall 1 point. He went from 83 to 82.

Exhibit B.

Bzq1hkSCQAI-p3e.jpg

His kicking accuracy dropped to 79 but his kicker power was still a 90. From the 29 yard line that should a layup for your low self esteem kicker.

Exhibit C.

Bzq1kxgCEAAli_w.jpg

Longest kick was a 53. The 5th highest in the league. :wow:

Exhibit D.

Bzq1m4FCEAA6v44.jpg

You lead the entire NFL in touchbacks with 34. Next closest is Justin Tucked of the Ravens with 27.

Browns, I'm not going to boot you, you're suspended next advance. Don't try to fight it cause I'm going to ignore it. If your kicker confidence is low that's your responsibility. Tickle his balls or use your game prep hours accordingly. Do whatever you got to do to make him happy.

I just got off a 16 hour shift and I'm not going to entertain any appeals. Enjoy the weekend.

I'm going to sleep.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom