Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

@DaBottom305

@Toretto

my ******** supervisor called me yesterday to come into work today 
sick.gif
 I'm hoping to leave around 1pm cst.. I got a bday party to go to around 4 something so if we can get something going in between that time.. let's do it.. if not we can wait until tonight it shouldn't be a long party it's for my little nephew.

No way in hell I was making that 43 yard fg with a 13 mph wind against me lol but hey a suspension is better than a boot, I'll take it lol. Whomever. I Play next week, please try not to hurt shmoney or gordon lol

@DaBottom305

View media item 1214869

@Toretto

my ******** supervisor called me yesterday to come into work today :x  I'm hoping to leave around 1pm cst.. I got a bday party to go to around 4 something so if we can get something going in between that time.. let's do it.. if not we can wait until tonight it shouldn't be a long party it's for my little nephew.

No problem breh, out && about early today as well so we can run it tonight. Just lmk when you're good to go.

@DaBottom305  I only didn't pass it more because I didn't want to run up the score. The times he went for it on 4th down and didn't convert I just ran the ball and kicked field goals. I would have thrown on 3rd downs but I felt like it would have been unnecessary. 

Playoff Picture (Reflects Week 13 games played so far)

Gotta cop some markers today...whiteboard will look better than ever for Week 14 :nthat:

Until then, here's the takedown version...don't have tiebreaker stats in front of me currently, so can't say who's ahead of who if you're tied with someone til I get back I the crib...

* = Has not yet played W13 game

AFC
------
DIVISION LEADERS:

1. MIA 10-2
2. PIT 9-3
3. KC 8-3 *
4. HOU 6-4-1 *
------
WILD CARD TEAMS:

5. CLE 8-4
6. CIN 6-6
------
STILL IN HUNT:

T-7. DEN*, IND*, TEN* 5-6
T-10. BAL 5-7. BUF 5-7
12. OAK 4-6-1*
T-13. NYJ, NE 4-8
------
FADING FAST:

15. JAX 3-8*
16. SD 3-9

NFC
------
DIVISION LEADERS:

T-1. NO, DAL, GB 9-3
4. SEA 8-4
------
WILD CARD TEAMS:

5. MIN 8-3*
6. STL 7-4*
------
STILL IN HUNT:

T-7. TB, PHI, ARI 7-5
10. CHI 5-7
11. CAR 4-7*
12. SF 4-8
------

FADING FAST/ELIMINATED:

13. WSH 3-8*
T-14. DET, ATL 3-9
16. NYG 2-9*

Last edited:
Tyonenine is good. He was not running up point. Torrey Smith played like deity that game. No need for penalties

I don't get it. You're thanking him as if I accused you of running up the score. I never said anything close to it. :lol: I'm telling you you only ran the ball with your star running back 3 out of 46 total offensive plays.

Flacco is out next advance.

forbes4life forbes4life Thanks :smokin

@DaBottom305
 I only didn't pass it more because I didn't want to run up the score. The times he went for it on 4th down and didn't convert I just ran the ball and kicked field goals. I would have thrown on 3rd downs but I felt like it would have been unnecessary. 

Yea, I saw it. You're good. I just used your stats as an example cause I saw the game.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

Maaaaannn if I can just get by Vikings && Saints, I'll be in the clear!!! 9-7, && maybe that last WC spot with some help :pimp:

I don't get it. You're thanking him as if I accused you of running up the score. I never said anything close to it. :lol: I'm telling you you only ran the ball with your star running back 3 out of 46 total offensive plays.

Flacco is out next advance.

Alright.

Last edited:

Maaaaannn if I can just get by Vikings && Saints, I'll be in the clear!!! 9-7, && maybe that last WC spot with some help :pimp:
Just beat the Vikings and you'll be the peoples champ in Tampa

Only to then be most hated/public enemy #1 if I beat y'all Week 15 after those two games :lol:

Like I aint gonna get banned for running up the score on you haha

Can't do the Shmoney dance while your man's strapped to a stretcher with no face mask on his helmet!! :lol: :smokin

smh.. fumble on the opening drive while i was about to score and fumble on a kickoff returned for a touchdown.. 14-0 before I even blinked.. defense couldnt stop ANYTHING.. 

I don;t deserve to be int he playoffs after that CRAP game I just played.. im so heated! 

Feel your pain, Hulk. One of those games where nothing seems to go your way on either side of the ball...it's like you blink && you're down 2-3 scores. :x

Only a game out of final WC spot...gotta put this one behind you && start stringing some wins asap tho.

Good game, Skins. Faint playoff hopes, but still a chance nonetheless, && that's all you need. Might've just played spoiler too...

Feel your pain, Hulk. One of those games where nothing seems to go your way on either side of the ball...it's like you blink && you're down 2-3 scores.
sick.gif

Only a game out of final WC spot...gotta put this one behind you && start stringing some wins asap tho.

Good game, Skins. Faint playoff hopes, but still a chance nonetheless, && that's all you need. Might've just played spoiler too...
Games like this are SO frustrating.. especially fumbles, because there so damn random and out of your control.. 

my defense really let me down, and couldnt stop him on 3rd down..

I got a heck of a gauntlet ahead, browns, texans, cowboys and titans to close out the season.. going to be tough to win out.. 

luckly browns are suspeneded for my game 
pimp.gif

:lol: Was wondering who Browns played next advance

Is it me, or does it seem like the opponent always recovers fumbles? I swear I've recovered like 3 since Madden's been out...:smh:

That is a tough slate, but if you can get at least 3 of those, you should be in good shape. That game against Texans tho, I will be watching :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom