Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

So I just told wifey that were going straight home after the movies so I can play my madden game. She told me I love madden more than her. If only she knew that I haven't played my last two games because I was put on auto.

I don't even mention Madden around my girl. :lol: You could've replaced Madden with any hobby and you'd get that response eventually.

mean.gif
mean.gif
Yea Im sleeping with one eye open tonight 

roll.gif

Thx, Steel. Think posting the standings each advance will make wins && losses feel that much better/worse down the stretch. :lol:

Was looking down the line a few weeks...when I saw what I saw, I just HAD to add the games of the week to it all...having too much fun just from envisioning the coming streams/scenarios. :pimp:

Last edited:
Thx, Steel. Think posting the standings each advance will make wins && losses feel that much better/worse down the stretch.
laugh.gif

Was looking down the line a few weeks...when I saw what I saw, I just HAD to add the games of the week to it all...having too much fun just from envisioning the coming streams/scenarios.
pimp.gif
tank time for me

:lol: Still got a chance at winning your division, Wave. The co-leaders are only .500 as of now. :nerd:

Last edited:
Man I wish I could have been here when the league first started smh 2-7 is horrible but at any rate is there a trade deadline set?

Man I wish I could have been here when the league first started smh 2-7 is horrible but at any rate is there a trade deadline set?

Feel your pain, man. I had copped my 4 the day before Week 1, didn't take time to get used to the game && promptly lost the season opener, then missed the next three weeks cause I thought I had the PS plus free 14 day trial available still, turns out I didnt. :rofl:

Came back on the scene at 0-4 :lol: :smh:, tryna make a late push tho. If that fails, I think we've got more than enough participation && enjoyment overall from guys in the league to definitely make it past this season which will hopefully give you && others a shot at a full slate.

But yea I think the trade deadline passed an advance or two ago. It crept up real quick.

Back
Top Bottom