Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

^ Yea that last WC spot is dangerous!!! :lol:

Waiting on you to slip up....:evil: :pimp: 8)

As of 9:41 EST...Thru Completion of Week 9.

AFC

NFC...:smh:

View media item 1204369
KEY WEEK 10 GAMES!!!!

CAR @ PHI: POTENTIAL PLAYOFF ELIMINATOR!!! LOSER OF THIS MNF GAME CAN ALMOST KISS THEIR SEASON GOODBYE...:frown: :x

Week 10 should be a great one...:smokin :pimp:

Come on Carolina :smokin Was rooting hard for Houston last game :lol: :smh:

I'm gonna have to unleash Cam at this point :lol: :lol:

I was HURT when I caught wind that Philly beat Houston :lol: :smh: same for Tampa, Minnesota, && St. Louis all winning their games.

Last edited:
^ Yea that last WC spot is dangerous!!! :lol:

Waiting on you to slip up....:evil: :pimp:

As of 9:41 EST...Thru Completion of Week 9.

AFC

NFC...:smh:

View media item 1204369
KEY WEEK 10 GAMES!!!!

CAR @ PHI: POTENTIAL PLAYOFF ELIMINATOR!!! LOSER OF THIS MNF GAME CAN ALMOST KISS THEIR SEASON GOODBYE...:frown: :x

Week 10 should be a great one...:smokin :pimp:

Come on Carolina :smokin Was rooting hard for Houston last game :lol: :smh:

I'm gonna have to unleash Cam at this point :lol: :lol:

I was HURT when I caught wind that Philly beat Houston :lol: :smh: same for Tampa, Minnesota, && St. Louis all winning their games.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I was too, Houston literally had the game LOCKED up until this roughing the passer call... Then Philly rolled off like 21 straight points to erase the big lead :smh:

Could've had some more breathing room in the NFC East :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Feels like I gotta win out just to make it :smh:

I know that feel :smh:

I should've stayed out of this division. Full of good players.

So I just told wifey that were going straight home after the movies so I can play my madden game. She told me I love madden more than her. If only she knew that I haven't played my last two games because I was put on auto.

Great game @Hennessy Beach  can't believe I pulled it out again with the late turnover. Dude in my comment section was creeping me out tho 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom