Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Had this game marked on my calendar.  i'm free most of the night today.  I haven't streamed any games yet but this should be a must watch for the league as I march towards playoff contention.  We're keeping that win streak alive.

Yea this is a MUST watch on the stream for everyone. Huge divisional game can't wait to play it. I'm free most of the night also. Once we advance I'll hit you up and we will figure it out.

Trust && believe I'll be in Twitch attendance. :pimp:

Commish can we get a time extension . I had to head to my job to fill out paper work and I'm like 30-45 min away from my crib depending on traffic. I have class at 530 central time and I should get out at around 730-8 ish I then have to drive 45 min to pick up my girl and daughter and head back home . I prob won't get home until 10-11 central time. We both tried playing earlier but kept getting error messages.

Skins feed - Twitch.tv/flash197
dat quality tho
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Commish can we get a time extension . I had to head to my job to fill out paper work and I'm like 30-45 min away from my crib depending on traffic. I have class at 530 central time and I should get out at around 730-8 ish I then have to drive 45 min to pick up my girl and daughter and head back home . I prob won't get home until 10-11 central time. We both tried playing earlier but kept getting error messages.

I really wish I didn't see this post. :lol: We'll advance at midnight eastern.

[@=/u/115367/TimidTebow]@TimidTebow[/@]

You down to run tonight after the advance ?
yea we can do that. I hope i make it home before the advance. My wife is acting stupid . She crashed her car and expects me to drive her around town.

I was gonna wait but if it's cool I'll advance and you can play later out tomorrow. I can advance in the next 30 mins once the Steelers Ravens game is over.

I was gonna wait but if it's cool I'll advance and you can play later out tomorrow. I can advance in the next 30 mins once the Steelers Ravens game is over.
You can advance if you want to. I dont wait to hold up the league. 

Back
Top Bottom