Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Let's go, I got some new plays I wanna try lol
oh great, yea embarrass me with new plays
nerd.gif

invite me

www.twitch.tv/B412 stream up

Teams are updated. Everyone is pretty much active. We have Bills, Seahawks, Raiders, and a new Giants owner. Those guys can't post yet so a psn and/or pm here should work.

3 games left that are pretty much confirmed to happen today.

Find out who you play in week 10 as soon as you can and set it up.

liltank0206 liltank0206 I believe we play tonight. I'm free today except between 9pm and 11pm. Free tomorrow morning. Won't be available again until Sunday.
I get off at 530 and this is my off weekend so I'm free just let me know when u ready

Lil wave let me know when ur available to try to play again. I have class at 630 est and should be back home by 11 est

@DanyoSahn we up next once the advance goes thru tonight. What's your schedule looking like for today/tomorrow?

I meant against each other?

Worst case, you're 1-1 in your division, Bengals is 2-0. This isn't a divisional game do if I auto I don't think it'll hurt your playoff chances.

Can someone else confirm?
i mean if you advance im gonna lose lol its fine though if it comes down to it.

Lol I wanna avoid that. Try seeing if y'all can play each other unranked. I'll see if I can find a resolution

Had this game marked on my calendar.  i'm free most of the night today.  I haven't streamed any games yet but this should be a must watch for the league as I march towards playoff contention.  We're keeping that win streak alive.
Yea this is a MUST watch on the stream for everyone. Huge divisional game can't wait to play it. I'm free most of the night also. Once we advance I'll hit you up and we will figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom